Talking Horses Tjukurrpa Trophy

1240 Contingency res Alletrix
115 Mr Adjudicator Res Farclas
150 Samcro Res Duc Des Generives
225 Total Recall res A Great view
300 Invitation only res Snow Falcon
335 Killultagh Vic res Our Duke

Under a bit of pressure 5 down with a lot of my thoughts similar to Touts selections , re-gigged it a small bit before i head to Mass.
Best of Luck Tout, well done to all involved, Enjoy your Sunday

So we reach the final stage of the competition with Tout Seul leading Therightroad 15-10 but a difference of only one race in points.

I'd like to thank Eddie (edgt) for sponsoring the competition, to all the members who took part and to NewApproach for taking over the scoring duties whilst I have been otherwise involved.

NewApproach is away this afternoon so I will be scoring and will update the leaderboard below after each race

2i6ihdt.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to our winner Tout Seul and equally well played Therightroad taking the final down to the last race.

Eddie can I ask you make contact with the winner re the necessary arrangements.

Once Our Duke was out of contention I was cheering for Kilultagh Vic. Still waiting on all clear, with fingers crossed.

Desperately hard luck, Therightroad!

Well done to DG and NA for their usual excellent job running this competition.

Congratulation Tout Seul for prevailing in a tight contest.

Congratulations to all who kept Tjukurrpa in their thoughts for the past few months and served her memory with appropriate good humour and kindness to each other.
Special thanks to those who put in all the hard work re scoring and keeping us in the know.
The winner, (hopefully a non drinker), will allow the hip flask to become a perpetual trophy; otherwise i have another paper, door stopper of a horse's head weight type to fill the void in 2019, in which case the prizes and presentation be made in Leopardstown as Ml O Leary may not like the prospect of one of his planes being damaged in transporting it !

Back