TH Ante Post Competition 2017 / 2018

Few more onto the leader board now but still Maruco out in front

wedCH14th.JPG

Well done everyone who has managed to get a return so far

Last edited:
Late run by zongalero but no-one could catch Maruco after his first day lead courtesy of Rathvinden which was reinforced on Wednesday by Presenting Percy.

friCH16th.JPG

Congratulations to Maruco and very well done to everyone who finished up in profit (unlike me!)

Well done Maruco and thanks to NewApproach for the hard work and Grey for the support in the background

Well done Maruco.

Thanks to all the guys who helped run this and the prize donators to boot.

Special thanks to DG for all the entertainment over the festival too (as well as Discorama and Moyahaad (Danny) today)

Congrats Maruco

Many thanks for to the organisers as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys. I'm waking up bleary eyed and sore headed, and just seen this nice surprise.

Many thanks to Faye, Roger, and Art, it's very kind of you to do what you do for us all.

Very well done Maruco. A stonking result in what the scores show was a very difficult year.

Thanks to New Approach, DG and Grey yet again for all the work they have put in ensuring another well run competition. The last sentence has became almost a stock phrase on the Forum reflecting the admirable and consistent contribution from the individuals involved.

Very well done Maruco/Paul.

You won the first part of the competition by the tiny margin of £8 but ran away with the main part. I think by the way this is the first time both parts have been won by the same person, so well done once again.

And thanks as ever to Roger and Faye, this competition takes plenty of work and the fact it is done so efficiently adds to everyone's enjoyment.

Last edited:
Well Done Paul, pm me your home address and I'll get you on the roll of honour (engraved) and forward the trophy to you.

The Alan Morgan Memorial Trophy:-
2012 TOUT SEUL
2013 GRASSHOPPER
2014 STEVE T
2015 TRUDJ
2016 PERPETUAL
2017 MAXBET
2018 MARUCO

Many thank's to all the referees ..

Last edited:
Well Done Paul, pm me your home address and I'll get you on the roll of honour (engraved) and forward the trophy to you.

The Alan Morgan Memorial Trophy:-
2012 TOUT SEUL
2013 GRASSHOPPER
2014 STEVE T
2016 PERPETUAL
2017 MAXBET
2018 MARUCO

Many thank's to all the referees ..

Oi !!!! you forgot me??!! I know It was a total freak happening, but... [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Not many people manage to forget me. I tend to linger in the memory...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just looking over this comp, of 319 bets struck only 32 of them registered a return, 146 ran in their nominated race but were losing bets and the other 141 were losing bets by virtue of not making it into the nominated race.

Well done, Paul. I’ll be in touch to sort out the readies, just as soon as I’ve fully sobered-up!

I know the feeling Nick. I only managed half an eye open during the Rugby yesterday, and I'm not a whole lot better today. What a great week though. It was good to catch up.

I'm sorry I don't get involved much in the competitions basically down to lack of time to keep up with them but just thought i'd check the results.#

Well Done Maruco top performance pal.

Back