TH Ante Post Competition 2018 / 2019 FEBRUARY selections

Well done Viking !!

Can only echo the others as well, thanks for the organising and donkey work guys, you three are brilliant ( as are the very kind prize donors!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking has generously decided not to claim his prize and agreed to put the £50 on one of his festival picks, with any winnings split between the forum and the injured jockeys fund. I will start a separate poll for the forum to select the horse....

As it happens the winner of the best AP portfolio in the AP competition (viking) included Vinndication which we wrote off as a NR so his winning margin is even more now, but having named a winner could have been awkward given a different set of circumstances, we may have to reconsider the wording of the rules for next season . Something unforeseen crops up every year :whistle:.

Had managed to miss this.

Very well done Viking, cracking performance and thanks to the organizers for for the continual running of this great comp.

After the first day (after first race actually), Maruco takes an early lead but viking and trudi are both pretty close behind.

Here's the table of everyone who has any profit so far.

tues19JPG.JPG

Let me know if you should have winnings that aren't there.

Last edited:
Not a lot of change today but viking takes the lead from Maruco courtesy of Topofthegame

wed19JPG.JPG

Let me know if I've missed anyone out

A few more made it on to the scoreboard today but still viking in the number one slot

thurs19JPG.JPG

Let me know if I've missed anyone out

Congratulations to viking who has held on to the top spot - despite a late surge from DannyB courtesy of Al Boum Photo

fri19JPG.JPG

Very well done to everyone who made any 'money'

Well done Viking!!!

Thanks again guys - this is the only tipping comp I seem to be any good at, so it’s no great wonder it’s my favourite, but even if I was rubbish it still would be. You lots dedication to this comp is huge!!

Well done viking who has the double up !

Presume sponsors (Grassy and Grey) will be in touch re the cash prize and Maruco re passing the trophy on :)

Thank you to everyone who took part and to NewApproach and Grey for the hard work.

Many thanks to all involved in organising this tremendous competition.

I think I’ve won the preliminary competition before but never the main event.

Would have been yours DannyB if Benie Des Dieux had stayed on her feet

Back