TH National Hunt Cup

Sorry to be a pain New Approach. I've just change my selection in the 3.00 to Lastbutnotleast. Just heard something for a pal that's caused a change of heart. Thanks.

Moody tactics by Beck, designed to try and get Eddie off the bridle early.

#goldenfreeze

:lol:

He's firmly on the bridle after the first race. 8/1 winner and a good shout. Mine was as green as grass in third.

So after the first 2 races I have - all square for Desperate Dan and BennyB whilst edgt leads Maruco 10 to 2

Yes, I was just about to post that I don't think you can catch up now - well done edgt.

In the other match BennyB leads by 6.

I'll put an image of the scores up at the end.

Last edited:
So I think both matches are settled now - BennyB and edgt cannot be caught - well done both.

I'll still post confirmation after all the races.

I reckon you could be up under the non triers rule maruco, along with kauto, tanlic and grasshopper, who must have organised a major ante post coup.
No way should i have got past the first round !
You should have seen the odds on the multiple Eddie. The trouble is Paddy Power haven't paid out on the basis of a related bet. Little did they know I backed you in a single on on Friday evening arbing against my predicted poor show today. :cool:

Thanks to NewApproach for scoring yesterday and well done to Benny and Eddie for making it through to the final on week 5, just for the record here's a final look at how the competition panned out.

F1_zpsmms2ggym.jpg

F2_zpsx3djtyar.jpg

edgt has the choice of meeting for the final next Saturday.

1.20 Gregarious
1.50 Another Venture
2.25 Willoughby Hedge
3.00 Darebin
3.35 Pettycoat tails
4.10 The Fresh Prince
4.45 Morning Reggie ( if required)

This is it BennyB; the time for talking is over: very best of luck to you.

I sincerely hope one of us goes through the card if only to show the rest of those muppets !!!!

Back