TH National Hunt Cup

1.20 Gregarious
1.50 Another Venture
2.25 Willoughby Hedge
3.00 Darebin
3.35 Pettycoat tails
4.10 The Fresh Prince
4.45 Morning Reggie ( if required)

This is it BennyB; the time for talking is over: very best of luck to you.

I sincerely hope one of us goes through the card if only to show the rest of those muppets !!!!

Good stuff and the very best of luck to you! I shall be back in the morning with some choice selections.

Remind me what the prize for this was again? :)

Hygrove Percy
Lithic
Willoughby Hedge
Not Another Muddle
Cap Soleil
Vicenzo Mio
Twenty Eight Guns

Best of luck to my opponent and thanks again to the organisers

"Rules" say if a tie after six races there is a replay, but as both finalists have posted seven selections I assume they want it settled today if at all possible. So to be clear the Final is over all seven races.

Good luck to both you, and I hope your excellent level of form carries into next week.

I can't help thinking though what an overwhelming honour it would be for Leckhampton Road in Cheltenham if it could house the current holders of both the TH National Hunt Cup and the TH Winter Prize.

First blood to edgt

Final%201_zpsjamt9fkm.jpg

Well the scoreboard shows that edgt will be our winner, congratulations Eddie and well done too to BennyB for making it through to the end of the competition

Final%206_zpszidph1mo.jpg

A very hollow victory but i suppose 4 made the frame; i feel like one of those Bangkok tailors sporting his " tailor of the year " award.

many thanks Bennyb for a hard fought, clean, sporting, bruising encounter, that is if you were off at all !

Hopefully we will meet at Cheltenham for a deciding arm wrestle and a pint .

Many thanks for organising and supporting such a well run contest all.

"is mor an brod orm an churainn seo a glacadh ar son muintir Ceann Tuirc "

Three cheers for the BennyB

Tog go boga e.

Last edited:
A very hollow victory but i suppose 4 made the frame; i feel like one of those Bangkok tailors sporting his " tailor of the year " award.

many thanks Bennyb for a hard fought, clean, sporting, bruising encounter, that is if you were off at all !

Hopefully we will meet at Cheltenham for a deciding arm wrestle and a pint .

Many thanks for organising and supporting such a well run contest all.

"is mor an brod orm an churainn seo a glacadh ar son muintir Ceann Tuirc "

Three cheers for the BennyB

Tog go boga e.

I'll be there on the Thursday: would be delighted to buy you a drink at some point.

Back