The 2014 World Hurdle

Strange seeing people get delight out of a mare losing a grade 1 narrowly having a good field well behind her.

Winner could be very good

Yeah, I don't see the problem. She ran very well and ran into an even more unexposed and better horse. From a spectator's view, surely that was a hell of a lot more fun to build up to and watch than it would have been having her take on Quevega?

She wasnt beaten far and possibly by a very exciting horse. No reason why she should not have run

Exactly. People **** over Quevega beating nothing and her six wins meaning nothing.

Then when they try a mare in the big race and don't win, they are suddenly mugs for not taking the easier option

How can one win

Barry Geraghty just won 20000 euros for the Injured Jockey Fund when his nap of a double on jezki and more of that wins at 100/1.

ruby's face straight after the race told a story. i suspect he thought defeat was out of the question. think she stayed perfectly fine and just got beat by a tremendous horse who we could be seeing a lot of. they were well clear of the rest.

mccoy must be sick as a dog, doubted himself all along with his choice as well.

AP vs TNO at aintree please.

Exactly. People **** over Quevega beating nothing and her six wins meaning nothing.

Then when they try a mare in the big race and don't win, they are suddenly mugs for not taking the easier option

How can one win

They won more prize money for second than winning the mares

More Of That is a serious horse. My doubt was would he be street wise enough. Boy he was. Very exciting times ahead. If he goes chasing then at least there is one that will give the pink colours something to think about.

Annie ran a good race, obviously a bit keen, but think More Of That had more left if needed.

What is all the fuss about with Annie. Never going to win a Champion, especially on the ground this week. They had Quevega in the mares, and she ran a great race but beaten by a better horse. Move on.

Agree TNO will mince them at Aintree.

Happy retirement Champ!

Back