The 2014 World Hurdle

Dont get that EC. I worry about stable form if they are running crap at short prices not if touched off a big prices.

I think AP will win if settles and stays but too short. The Paddy Power offer makes BB good bet at current price

true...normally you would have expected one of those to do the business

Only Irving disappointed for me. Didnt run his race. I backed DB (worst bet of week) and he ran to my expectation. Hes a there or thereabouts horse. Same for WC. Nothing negative or stand out about him.

Dont get that EC. I worry about stable form if they are running crap at short prices not if touched off a big prices.

I think AP will win if settles and stays but too short. The Paddy Power offer makes BB good bet at current price

they never come back Clive..he's had his day imo

They do sometimes and he's the master trainer for doing so. I also think they are "coming back" more frequently these days. A dated view perhaps?

Im against him in many ways, but backable with that offer

Bazza truly one of the all-time great jocks. Not just based on this win, but his performances this week have been fantastic.

Delighted, Mullins got exavtly what he deserved,she would have hosed up on Monday. Have to protect the 'legendary' Quevega's achievement... :rolleyes:

How many horses have won an all-aged Grade 1 at the Festival on their *5th* run?

(How many have even tried?)

Good winner

mare running in the wrong race

This will put Mullins back on earth and not trying to be a legend

Annie Power should have won the mares race and who knows what would have happened with UDS in the CH.

She wasnt beaten far and possibly by a very exciting horse. No reason why she should not have run

Back