The Champion Hurdle 2010

I've little doubt he'll sit handy, Grassy. Punjabi seems one that will be less vulnerable than most to how the race is run given that connections have long realised that sitting him out the back is not the thing to do.

He appeals as the value at the minute but given that I've already backed Bincoular, Solwhit, Punjabi, Sublimity and Harchibald (don't ask) virtually all at bigger prices than they are now I think I might just lay off

I'd imagine Zaynar and Punjabi will want a searching gallop and that one of them, more likely Zaynar, will press the pace if needed?

Celesial Halo jumps the last barely leading

Punjabi follows closely

Solwhit and Go Native crusing

Medermit makes a late charge

Sublimity is pegging away

Am I forgetting anybody?

Go native passes celestial halo close to the line but punjabi continues his run swooping late one side of him ,with Solwhit coming back for more on the other ,sublimitys run peters out and he weakens alongside Starluck, medermit is plugging on gaining with every stride.

Ebaziyan has finished his kitkat and looks around for a bus before breaking into a canter.

But spits out the dummy.

Easy now he is only given carrots. Funnily enough watched the triumph again earlier Zanar tanked into that race coming down hill last year the only thing going better arguably was Starluck. You watch him fly up that hill!

Easy now he is only given carrots. Funnily enough watched the triumph again earlier Zanar tanked into that race coming down hill last year the only thing going better arguably was Starluck. You watch him fly up that hill!

Sorry, I just don't trust the Sire. Starluck really was going well. I wonder a year stronger and with a better prep this year will he get up the hill. Zaynar was impressive. I just wonder if the talent he undoutedly has is not enough to get him home in front, will he fight or down tools. I hope he fights for you.

Back