The Dublin Racing Festival 2020

You have my number. Give me a text and I'll throw you a winner. Fair sound doing that.

With young men with the calibre and values of Granger and Slim around its is clear that the future of my country is in safe hands.

Last edited:
I still look in from time to time, and wanted to go on record as saying I think this is a great post.

I took the 40’s last night. I guess I’m a sucker for ex-French, Listed-level, Flat horses, that are sent to Mullins for a hurdling campaign.

I hope all THers are doing well, and tanks are building nicely for the Festival. :thumbsup:

good to hear your still alive Grassy

With young men with the calibre and values of Granger and Slim around its is clear that the future of my country is in safe hands.

I think there is a double figure price absolute certainty running on Saturday...

Winner will be announced in the Herbert Hotel bar at 4pm Friday...

Last edited:
Rayapour not decd Sunday.

Back for two minutes and sunk a decent prospect already! FFS! :lol:

I was already on this one, but now he's not taken up the entry I'm wondering if he's just going to be saved for next season. Either that or Willie doesn't want him to have an unnecessarily hard race and he's got an alternative. I'm trying to think where else he could run him though. Any thoughts?

About bloody time you made an appearance by the way!!!

I was already on this one, but now he's not taken up the entry I'm wondering if he's just going to be saved for next season. Either that or Willie doesn't want him to have an unnecessarily hard race and he's got an alternative. I'm trying to think where else he could run him though. Any thoughts?

About bloody time you made an appearance by the way!!!

Patrick said on some interview the other day most of Willies nice juveniles will be getting looked after with next season in mind.

Good to see you back Grass and a pity Rayapour not declared this Sunday and unless Willie wants to bring him over for something like the Adonis (unlikely) there's not many options as to where he could go before Cheltenham.

There is a 4yo maiden hurdle at Gowran in mid Feb though, which he sent Saldier to a couple of years back.

Last edited:
What do we think of Unexcepted on Saturday? Was planning a decent bet on this, but as silly as it sounds, 4/1 has put me off as I thought it’d be shorter. Highly thought of, but ran a shocker in its last race, perhaps with this in mind though.

What do we think of Unexcepted on Saturday? Was planning a decent bet on this, but as silly as it sounds, 4/1 has put me off as I thought it’d be shorter. Highly thought of, but ran a shocker in its last race, perhaps with this in mind though.

Looks like this is the selection of ‘Icy Tentacles’ :lol:

Probably:
Don't know what to make of Cilaos Emery
A Plus Tard is better over further
Min's speciality is beating up Grade 2 horses.

2 days of magnificent racing

If Faugheen were to win tomorrow, imagine the scenes

APT is better suited to further. Min if there was a gun to my head.

The 2m novice really interests me. I think Notebook can confirm superiority with fakir again, but I think the money will come for one of the 3 WPM horses...

Not that I rate him that highly as a Jockey, but I'll be backing a lot of Danny Mullins rides on a value basis over the weekend.

Back