The King George

I'm personally on al ferof at 16s win only as I'd love to see him back to his best

Same here. I've been topping up and whilst I wouldn't exactly call him a good thing I expect something special from him. It's amazing to think a horse with his profile/breeding has yet to tackle 3 miles - a trip he was made for.

He won the Hennessy last year over 3m but I know his prep run a few weeks ago was short enough . I couldn't fancy him for the gold cup though

It was a semi joke Grassy.

Cue Card has had two fairly hard races already this season and it's not 100% he is as good right handed. At his price he is worth taking on

Think dynaste will come on for the run and cue card settles much better this year so I'm sure he fully stays the trip. Wouldn't back long run with anyone's money

agreed cue card worth taking on but not with al ferof

i think silviniaco conti is a nice price but i'd like some assurances over there being a stiffer stamina test than what happened at haydock

Yeah but the biggest race on Boxing Day is the KG and I'm sure Mullins will send a few over for the under card so surely ruby will make an appearance

Back