The Nicky Henderson Thread

All I garnered from that is MTOY & Hargam are BFF's and Ma Filleule is about to lose her cherry.

Hendo's repeated bleating about the state of the ground is really boring me. It's the same for everyone but others mostly just get on with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've backed mtoy but Not confident without a run before Cheltenham.He leaves it too late every year and bleats about the pissing ground and lack of options for the novices etc.wake up and smell the coffee you moaning tw@.

Last edited:
Very impressive, looks a real chaser. Handicap mark ruined today!

Indeed. No Cheltenham handicap for this fella surely. I see he's now quoted at 12/1 for the World Hurdle which is stretching the imagination a bit. Better off trying the Aintree race
Seems to me NJH has messed up here. He's quoted in the RP today saying the bad ground has held him up but the horse has shown that to be complete sh*te today IMHO

Hope they and Min all make it there and yeah he will need to be a bit special but there's no denying he looks the part.

NEWSFLASH!!! WPM and Henry De Bromhead have agreed to run UDS and Special Tiara as pacemakers for Sprinter Sacre :whistle:

I stopped off at the bookies on the way home this morning to read the Henderson piece [re his Cheltenham hopes]. I have to say I was disappointed.

He said nothing at all really about anything. Thank God it was only one page.

He was saying all along it was impossible for the tent to win but possible for Sprinter to win.

When you see what Tent done yesterday it makes Sprinter look good today. I'd love to see him win it.

Me too, Sprinter is the cliff horse of the day, my heart is desperate for him to win.

Fancy hunters hoof today too. Ground against him last time but he's got what he wants today and will progress.

Back