Hymnsheet
Karasiya
Marie de Medici
Miss Miracle
Miss Starlight
Myplacelater
Pink Symphony
Red Fantasy

Looks a good little race that - waiting for the reappearance of the two Ralph Beckett horses who ran at Nottingham last October - in particular Ceilidh House who look liked she could be very very useful :)

Apparently Gal is no longer paving the roads.

Backed Devoted To You for the Oaks after the Fillies Mile last year. A staying on third in the Guineas would do nicely.

Ballydoyle have two lovely fillys running at Gowran on Sunday - Remember When and the unraced Catchafallingstar.

Have a look at Remember When - how far do you think she could stretch out to Steve?

A Danehill Dancer (AWD 8) out of a Diesis (AWD 9.5) mare. Should be most effective at a mile plus. A DI of 1.93 would put her about 8-9 furlongs, although I reckon she could get a little further and have an optimum trip of approaching 10 furlongs (a vein of stamina on her dam side). I’ll have a look at her when she runs.

If anyone is interested you can get free bloodstock racecards from weatherby's which gives a more in depth pedigree analysis which is quite useful for early season flat races. Link here: http://www.bloodstockracecard.com/my-wbr/

I don't work for them or anything so hopefully this is not spamming!!!

Have a look at Remember When - how far do you think she could stretch out to Steve?

Out tommorrow in a red hot Listed race in Gowran I see.

Not sure what to make of that fact she's starting here and not in one of the Oaks trials in England or the Blue Wind. Down to getting a bit of experience I presume?

I was really taken with Eldalil when she won at Newmarket earlier this season - a nice performance from what looks like a filly who wants further.

I've backed Radio Wave for this although there doesn't appear to be any sign of her reappearing yet. She was 3rd to Hymnsheet on her only start last year so I'll be interested to see how she gets on.

I've backed Radio Wave for this although there doesn't appear to be any sign of her reappearing yet. She was 3rd to Hymnsheet on her only start last year so I'll be interested to see how she gets on.

a guy Asked Gosden about Radio Wave and gosden answered :

''A 12f maiden at HQ in mid-May A very light, delicate horse''

Musidora -

Akdarena 3.f
Aviate 3.f
Awe Inspiring (IRE) 3.f
Bikini Babe (IRE) 3.f
Cabaret (IRE) 3.f
Ceilidh House 3.f
Cracking Lass (IRE) 3.f
Crystal Gal (IRE) 3.f
Eldalil 3.f