The Queen Anne

Could a case be put that goldikova wasn't spot on yest. Cattermole noted she didn't look great in the ring (others might like to comment) and she loaded up far too easily for her. Maybe she was having an off day. Crikey, I can't wait to see her on a going day then!!

:lol: But I sort of agree - I don't think the mare did look absolutely fantastic either - and that does mean when she does, how far will she win by ?

Compare her coat to PACO BOY's - hers is quite dull by comparison, and if PACO had been ridden a leeetle beet closer, I think he'd have nabbed it.

Paco Boy gave Dream Eater an 8 lb beating in the Queen Anne, just as he did in the Mile at Sandown in 2009. Of course it's possible both improved yesterday, but I'd be doubtful.

Yes, but paco boy was ridden very differently yesterday compared with last year. He was never going to beat DE by a greater margin when delivered in that fashion (thats not knocking the ride BTW)

So have we concluded that Paco Boy can't beat genuine G1 milers even when they are idling in front?

Back