The Road To The 2012 Champion Hurdle

Impossible to say he wouldn't have won.

I think Binocular is a huge each way bet at the prices. SteveM seeing things very similarly to me on this one.

He's into 6s now.

I was tempted at 9/1 and 8/1, and still think he is value now.

He is the only danger I see to the jolly jolly.

He'll start around 7/2. Connections won't be able to help themselves backing him if he's 100% on the day.

I am not his biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but felt compelled to invest a little at 8/1 EW after the Kingwell effort. He looked far better physically, moving and jumping much better than he has done recently. Given that he looked to be returning to form, and given the doubts (now confirmed) about Grandouet, the 8/1 looked too big.

Impossible to say he wouldn't have won.'

He wouldn't have won.

Pish easy.

I think Binocular is a huge each way bet at the prices. SteveM seeing things very similarly to me on this one.

I have visions of Kate Winslet and Leonardo di Caprio. Which is which?

:D

Good to see you back. How is Paris? :cool:

:lol:

I'd say we look more like the 2 tramps from waiting for Godot after a few of the nights we've had a drink or so.

Paris is great. Life is very easy, much less stressful than London. Nightlife surprisingly is great. Food as you can imagine, fantastic, and so easy to get around - metro a hundred times better than tube, but aside from work, walk most places. Women so far resisting advances :(

Not sure when to go to Auteuil though?

thank fook you are back Hamm..i've missed someone to argue with..shouldn't take too long to find summat:lol:
just right for Cheltenham...hope things are going ok in your quarter

...just as I thought I had it cracked, he goes and agrees with me.:(

...hope those Parisians aren't corrupting you, young Irish fella!

I think by tomorrow week Paddy Power will pay out on Hurricane Fly and announce details of a massive money back special involving him.

GRANDOUET OUT of the champion hurldle,NJH just announced it.

I,m getting a bit annoyed with mr HENDERSON, last year I had BINOCULAR in doubles and trebles with BIG BUCKS and CAPTAIN CHRIS, only for HENDERSON to ruin my good bets pulling BINOCULAR out.

Im,m not saying BINOCULAR would of won last year but at least I would have enjoyment watching my bet run.

Then this year he knackers SPIRIT SON up, which to be fair I did not fancy anyway, and now he takes GRANDOUET out which I had at 33/1 at start of season and also doubles aswell.

Sick as a parrot, 2 years running my champion hurdle bets ruined, its my favourite race aswell

what a clown he is at times, to many horses, not enough staff I reckon.:mad:

miles oot of order imho. horses get injured all the time. just standing in the box. they are daft animals at end of day. only a fool would slate a trainer like Hendo or indeed any of the top boys. They have a huge amount of staff and the care is better than most humans get!

He'll get to 13/8 when people realise the chance the Champion Hurdle winning Binocular is back. I am REALLY excited by his chances, and think we may see something special.

I was gutted when he was pulled out at the eleventh hour last year. He has shown himself to be very good more than a couple of times in the past and reproducing that should make him the winner.

He'll get to 13/8 when people realise the chance the Champion Hurdle winning Binocular is back. I am REALLY excited by his chances, and think we may see something special.

i'm puzzled..everyone here keeps telling me what a donkey Celestial is ..but what finished 2nd to wonder horse Binocular last time?

i'm puzzled..everyone here keeps telling me what a donkey Celestial is ..but what finished 2nd to wonder horse Binocular last time?

I'm afraid you're wrong EC, Celestial Halo wasn't second, Daylight was.;)

Back