The Road to the 2019 Cheltenham Gold Cup

Down Royal has been kind to PFN so no shock to see him there.

I have been told that Shattered Love is adored by GE but something about her makes me think she won't step up

Don Poli being mentioned makes me so happy. Keep his mark down for the National!!

P.s I know his limitations, I just can't help but love the horse.

Interesting to see Clan Des Obeaux in the race

As trust me this young horse could be another Champion for Nicholls.

I thought he would win last years Hennessy but I now have him marked down as a disappointing sort who flatters to deceive - he reminds me of another disappointing sort owned by connections -What A Friend.
No chance of him becoming a Champion unless he gets a serious feed of magic carrots on a regular basis.

Road to Respect supplemented for the JN Wines. Amazing that he wasn't given an entry in the first place.

Mullins said: "I haven’t discussed things with (owners) Simon Munir, Isaac Souede or indeed (racing manager) Anthony Bromley yet.
"He can do any trip from two miles to three miles. I’m thinking we might start him off over two miles and then let him out to two and a half.
"Three miles at Christmas for the King George is a possibility, but a lot will depend on how he comes out of his first two races."

I will cry if they try and turn Footpad into a boat because of his pedigree. Did Mullins learn nothing from ruining Champagne Fever.

Any small possibility of Henderson sending Altior to the King George quashed by him being quoted as saying he’d genuinely rather run him in the Kings Stand than send him to Kempton.

Presenting Percy among 19 entries still in contention for Sunday's Grade 1 John Durkan Memorial Chase at Punchestown

Back