The Road to the Grand National 2010

I was a pound out with WOA - any thoughts on wether he will be aimed at this?

I thought it looked a nice enough weight - the trainer does not -

Morris had hoped to take in the Ladbrokes World Hurdle at Cheltenham before going on to the National but he was very disappointed with the handicapper's assessment of his horse.
"I think with that weight they are basically saying they don't want us to run," he said.
"If (joint top-weight) Albertas Run is rated 164 and we are getting 9lb, that means he's rating us 155.
"I entered our horse in a handicap chase at Sandown the other week and they rated him 149, so I don't know how they've come up with 11st 1lb to be honest.
"We've decided we're not going to go as we won't be going where we're not wanted and I don't know how he can justify that weight.
"The plan now would be to go straight to the World Hurdle and he'll then probably have his last run at the Punchestown Festival in the Guinness Gold Cup or the big staying hurdle race."

Interesting to note the ones that have ‘gone blue’ with four or more firms (inc Betfair) at oddschecker:

Big Fella Thanks
Possol
State Of Play (6)
Snowy Morning
Ballyholland (5)
Air Force One (7)
Roulez Cool

completely agree with desert orchid. gone too lunch a stand out with just 10-11. also king johns castle, possible forgotton horse? with just 10-9

Anyone know why Iris De Balme missed all last season?
I believe he was injured all of last season. and most of this too. not long ago that he made his comeback and actually ran really well i thought.

I think Gone Too Lunch will be one of these, where if he takes to the fences then he will run really well, but if he doesnt take to them then he would be pulled up early on

Gone to Lunch is a dodgepot.

I really like Snowy Morning off less than 11st. He's come down 3lbs since the Hennessy even though he's been running ok.

Back