The Road to the Grand National 2018

Two to go. He owns Warriors Tale as well.

At some stage they stop subbing reserves in but not sure when. If it was this morning Delusionsofgrandeur connections have every right to be pissed off with Nicholls & Hemmings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was wondering whether he might pay a couple of outsiders to move out of the way :ninja:

At some stage they stop subbing reserves in but not sure when. If it was this morning Delusionsofgrandeur connections have every right to be pissed off with Nicholls & Hemmings.

1pm today I believe is the deadline.

*Hemmings reaches for the phone and the cheque book.

Probably a deal to be done. Ryanair head office suddenly moved to the Isle Of Man for tax reasons after Thunder & Roses and Valseur Road To Riches withdrawn!

Pretty sure 1pm today is the deadline for reserves to get a run

I'm still in complete disbelief Lee that he hasn't pulled Warriors Tale to let VC in. There must be something else to it like VC wasn't right or something, either that or he knows something we don't about WT.

A complete head scratcher that one.

Re- Next year Double J I doubt he'll get conditions like this again which would have been a huge part of the reason I thought he held a chance this time around. Better ground and I think he'd get taken off his feet.

Last edited:
To make matters even more annoying for you guys Walk In The Mill is lame and will not run this afternoon.

Hahahahaha. MotherF**ker !

I wonder if that is anything to do with the unlabelled bottles found at Honeyballs gaff this week.

Last edited:
Just gone RUK site and had a message flashed on screen 188Bet are going first 8 places in the GN (1/5 odds)

Back