The Road to the Grand National 2018

Surprised everyone’s not lumping on Tiger Roll after he hacked up in the virtual grand national last night. [emoji23]

All mine were tailed off so probably won’t watch the real thing today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw someone post somewhere they had Valentine's Brook in the wrong place and no one on the ITV crew noticed.

This is my pinstickers' guide summary:

Tenor Nivernais
Road To Riches
Valseur Lido
Alpha Des Obeaux
Carlingford Lough
Warriors Tale
Seeyouatmidnight
Virgilio
Houblon Des Obeaux
Captain Redbeard
Final Nudge
Double Ross
Thunder And Roses
The Last Samuri
Total Recall
Shantou Flyer
Saint Are
Raz De Maree
Maggio
Pendra
Milansbar
Delusionofgrandeur
Walk In The Mill
Anibale Fly
Perfect Candidate
Tiger Roll
Regal Encore
Vieux Lion Rouge
Chase The Spud
Gas Line Boy
Pleasant Company
I Just Know
Buywise
Bless The Wings
Blaklion
The Dutchman
Ucello Conti
Baie Des Iles
Lord Windermere
Children’s List?

<tbody>
</tbody>

My record in the grand national is pretty consistant.
1 winner since 2000 and i dont think that was my first pick.
But its all going to change today(fingers and toes crossed) when willie mullins wins the national with ]pleasant company.
Blundered his chance away at valentines last year when 9th and with better luck he can win this.
Houblon des obeaux is a favourite of mine and although he got well beat last year he ran as though it was a practice for horse and rider for this year.dont forget this horse was 2nd to Many clouds in a hennessey giving him 6lb.

Good luck.

Bet 365 are doing 10 places,some fantastic value.
Just done my nuts on my two.
2 place market and 10 place market.

Houblon des obeaux 18/1
Pleasant company 16/1

What a phenomenal little horse!!
To add the National to the Triumph Hurdle, the Four Miler and the Cross Country is incredible!

I agree, but gutted pleasant company was my nap of the day.
I backed him too so it didn't matter (and the fourth and fifth). So happy days! I used my betting vouchers that I won on here last year for picking Dark Horse in the ten to follow very kindly sponsored by edgt.
Actually I have backed Tiger Roll since I picked him in the Triumph Hurdle with the exception of this year's Cross Country.

They're hiding something that happened at bechers on the replay. They've claimed all the horses are back with saint are being assessed. Go figure?!?!

It wasn't nice to watch - maybe they are trying to considerate even if all the horses have come back okay - I really hope they have. Just said screens were up for the jockey at Beechers but all ok. Saint Are still being assessed in stables.

They're hiding something that happened at bechers on the replay. They've claimed all the horses are back with saint are being assessed. Go figure?!?!

the screens were for a jockey being assessed. if that's what you mean.

i feared for saint are after i saw the collision following ADO's unseat at the chair. hoping he's ok.

Saint Are went at Bechers so it must have been jockey but they said Charlie Deutsch had been injured but was back.
I think they are rightly being over cautious.

Back