The Road to the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe 2014

Obviously Found will get further. Though greenness probably cost her that race. I believe she will turn out to be the best filly from that race.

As for the big one, got 40+ on the machine about Flintshire back in May. Conditions will suit.
Backed Harp Star and Gold Ship also. I think a prep in their own country in late August is the way to go for the Japanese.

Would have kept it in the UK. Elusive Kate did far worse to Sky Lantern not that I'm bitter or anything [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i see..lets hope hope Cursory Glance isn't just a mature type..that would be my fear her getting so near the 3yo Tiggy Wiggy:)

I'm pretty sure Andrew Balding said during the summer that anything Cursory Glance does this year is a bonus as she was being trained with her 3yo career in mind.

Contrast that with Hannon's most recent remark about TW - something about this being her year.

Seems to do ok Colin could have a future LOL

I was convinced Treve, so impressive last year, would do the double but she has been badly out of form. Crickett Head claims she has her spot on for the repeat but that could be wishful thinking.

Taghrooda also had a set back at York but she was in sparkling form beforehand. John Gosden claims she was found to be in season the next day after York and down in the dumps.

Of the two it is far more likely Taghrooda will be the one to bounce back to form. That said if Treve bounced back I think she would beat them all Taghrooda included

I know very little of the Japanese or French horses other than they are going to have to be very special to beat either Treve or Taghrooda if they run to their best so I am dutching the two.

was like groundhog day the way she quickened clear again. great training performance.

good run for taghrooda.

Back