The Road to the Queen Mother

The worry must be the effect the race the last day had on him. He was nearly lifeless crossing the line, and it's hard to imagine that not leaving a mark of some kind.

That's nothing to the worry one must have over how good FR might actually be. Potential top class two milers do not get beat in their Arkle's by animals who need further. Not to mention Ghizao doing bugger all for the Maghull form.

SE may win, of course. However, and to repeat myself, he cannot be a bank job in any way shape or form after finishing near lifeless the last day.

That's hardly a ringing endorsement when they know he is targeting the QM.

For my part, I could back him depending on his and other's price. I'm going, and delighted he is coming over.

If Tataniano lines up I can see Pricewise putting him up.

Really looking forward to seeing Sizing Europe and Finians Rainbow up against each other!!

If Tataniano lines up I can see Pricewise putting him up.

Really looking forward to seeing Sizing Europe and Finians Rainbow up against each other!!

Your looking forward to having a hard on when you see Finians Rainbow.

What would ever give you that idea??...:lol:

Yeah can't wait to see him! God I hope he can live up to the hype. Love this fella, but taking on Sizing Europe I have to admit confidence is starting to dwindle and expectation is turning into hope.

I think three or four will come out of that field given the strength, you don't want to put your whole season up in smoke during November - you'd certainly know where you stood after this race.

Back