The Sneaky Value Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Kentucky Oaks
Paradise Woods 9/4 (Bet365) 2/1 (Hills)

€25 win
When I look back at my betting history and see bets like this I just know this is a slimchance special, no chance I'd even know the race was on otherwise!!!

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Apologies as not horses, but Reading FC to be promoted to the premiership at 5-1 (or 6.4/6.6 on the machine) has to be backed

Cards on the table I'm an RFC season ticket holder, but the prices are just wrong. We finished 3rd over the season so have done something right and definitely should not be the outsiders of 4. Fulham in the play-off semi will be tough, but over two legs I'd fancy us to nick it at home. We're both in form (Fulham won 6/8, RFC 7/9) but we're really strong at the Madjeski so if we draw the first leg or only lose by 1 would be very confident of going to Wembley.

Huddersfield are terrible value at 3-1 (they have been awful the last few games) and would much rather back Sheff Weds over them

Liverpool not to make the top 4.... 3/1 Skybet.
With Arsenal bearing down on them and carrying some real momentum, an away game at Stoke sat evening should see them pull to within a point.
The pressure on Liverpool away at West Ham on Sunday afternoon will be as big as any game they have played all season, and is almost certainly a must win game, even a draw will put the ball in Arsenals court, Man U too for that Mata no apology for the pun.
A win in Arsenals Home game to Sunderland midweek would knock Liverpool out of the top 4, leaving Arsenals last game away to Everton, who surely are already in holiday mood, and will not pick their feet up to help their city rivals.
The combined odds for Liverpool to win both their remaining games is just over evens.
Arsenals best price to make the top 4 is 5/2...and that would surely be at the expense of Liverpool.
The only 2 other bookmakers quoting odds for them not to make the cut go 2/1

Last edited:
Liverpool not to make the top 4.... 3/1 Skybet.
With Arsenal bearing down on them and carrying some real momentum, an away game at Stoke sat evening should see them pull to within a point.
The pressure on Liverpool away at West Ham on Sunday afternoon will be as big as any game they have played all season, and is almost certainly a must win game, even a draw will put the ball in Arsenals court, Man U too for that Mata no apology for the pun.
A win in Arsenals Home game to Sunderland midweek would knock Liverpool out of the top 4, leaving Arsenals last game away to Everton, who surely are already in holiday mood, and will not pick their feet up to help their city rivals.
The combined odds for Liverpool to win both their remaining games is just over evens.
Arsenals best price to make the top 4 is 5/2...and that would surely be at the expense of Liverpool.
The only 2 other bookmakers quoting odds for them not to make the cut go 2/1

Arsenal are actually at home to Everton in the last game.

Apologies as not horses, but Reading FC to be promoted to the premiership at 5-1 (or 6.4/6.6 on the machine) has to be backed

Cards on the table I'm an RFC season ticket holder, but the prices are just wrong. We finished 3rd over the season so have done something right and definitely should not be the outsiders of 4. Fulham in the play-off semi will be tough, but over two legs I'd fancy us to nick it at home. We're both in form (Fulham won 6/8, RFC 7/9) but we're really strong at the Madjeski so if we draw the first leg or only lose by 1 would be very confident of going to Wembley.

Huddersfield are terrible value at 3-1 (they have been awful the last few games) and would much rather back Sheff Weds over them

Rose tinted glasses, I think Fulham do you over the 2 legs, they're flying at the moment and without question the best team I've seen at Deepdale this season.

In terms of Arsenal, I tickled 12/1 a few weeks back. They did the same last season to nick second off Tottenham. Winning their last 7 I think it was.

Last edited:
Back