SLIM CHANCE
KAUTO
V
RODDY OWEN
TOUT SEUL
v
AJAX TREES DOWN

Last edited:
Explain how you managed to pull the wool over Maxbet's eyes . You've mugged him.

I couldn't have been fairer.

Doomster had 6 hours and 22 mins to counteract my change of selections. I could have been sneaky and posted the change after his midnight deadline to post his picks.

Now jog on.

Well the drama lasted right to the last when for some it was the last throw of the dice....literally. A lot of luck and drama unfolded over the closing stages, for one the die rolled and came up with a point and projected him into the next round, for others even though the opponent’s selections didn’t score, No Dice’s one point for a weakening into third meant the dice wasn’t loaded enough in their favour.

Well done to those victorious, the next round is in three weeks time on Sat 8th March.

Last edited:
Well done Slim. I think you need to change your strategy though as my actual picks beat you.

I'm assuming Slims late change was allowed as he had home advantage, but mine were not as I was away ?

Sorry Max, that was tongue in cheek.

I'm not sure if I'm too late with my picks.

I've put in 2nd choices in the event of n/r's.

Cole Harden ( Un Temps Pour Tout)

Many Clouds ( Gevrey Chambertin)

Hawkes Point ( Restless Harry)

Like Minded ( Stopped Out)

Captain Chris ( Cloudy Two)

Mountain King ( Art Mauresque )

Royal Vacation ( Golden Milan).

Thanks

Thanks for the time put in Max.

You can only change a selection if it's a N/R -as per the rules of the comp.

As a home advantaged player Slim didn't need to post his selections until 30 minutes before the off. When his opponent stipulated a virtual copy he lawfully changed his format by the single winning genius move. Sadly his opponent was only joking when he did it, but by copying the format he fell on the sharp edge of his own joke, because his posting deadline had expired and I was powerless to change it.

I did post a prompt on here publicly, asking Slim reference Doomsters appeal , but it fell on the deaf FEARS.

Last edited:
As a home advantaged player Slim didn't need to post his selections until 30 minutes before the off. When his opponent stipulated a virtual copy he lawfully changed his format by the single winning genius move. Sadly his opponent was only joking when he did it, but by copying the format he fell on the sharp edge of his own joke because his posting deadline had expired.

Thanks for clearing this up, although it was bleedin' obvious to most.

It could be a blessing in disguise as Spoilsport has ****'d up bigtime -trying to be too clever as usual.
Good Luck .

images

Last edited:
Max you're Spoilsports Daisy. He had posted his selections on the 8th feb. at 9:47pm.Where does it stipulate in the rules that if an opponent duplicates selections the home advantage player can change their original decision in any chosen race.

Thanks for clearing this up, although it was bleedin' obvious to most.

Why and how can Maxbets running total for the match between the moral victor Doomster and the cheat SPOILSPORT (whose selections were edited half way through the comp) be allowed?

The Last 8

5/1 SLIM CHANCE
6/1 RODDY OWEN
6/1 TOUT SEUL
7/1 LEN MADEIROS
7/1 FLEMENSTAR
8/1 KAUTO
8/1 AJAX TREES DOWN
8/1 NEWAPPROACH

Back