The Talking Horses National Hunt Cup

Calm yersail doon for fux sake, baracouda.

Slim's been established here for years, and his style is well know to one and all. Maybe you want to think again before giving-out to long-term members - it will help you avoid a potential bulleting from Admin, and you will come across as slightly less arsey. :cool:

Feck Admin If they had any bollocks they would have banned Spoilsport already. He's the reason for other longer established term forum users leaving. Calm down dear... Feck Off.

Come on bite you coward.

Fishing for a bite you hooked me through my tongue in cheek so here goes...

Baracoudas are voracious, opportunistic predators, relying on surprise and short bursts of anger. Adults of most species are more or less solitary they often remain young and very immature throughout their adult life. Baracoudas are competitive species and are often seen competing against better equipped intellectuals In order to gratify their own super inflated ego. It is known that Baracoudas feed on an array of prey they lurk in the shallows because they are shallow and they also try to consume smaller species of sustenance that are in front of them. Like sharks, some species of Baracouda are reputed to be dangerous to posters of decent threads. Baracoudas are scavengers, and may mistake some knowledgeable posters for idiots like themselves often following them hoping to feed on the remains of their posts. Some posters have reported being bitten by Baracouda, but such incidents are rare and possibly caused by poor visibility, alcohol or fatigue. One particular Baracouda can often be encountered in muddy shallows he often mistakes things that glint and shine for prey. On occasion a sensible and extremely interesting post has been known to catch his attention and resemble prey, so extreme caution should be taken when posting such matter. One incident reported the Baracouda jumping out of the water and injuring a well respected poster, but a equine biologist at the University of Talking Horses said that type of wound is extremely rare, still hand feeding or touching the Baracouda in general is to be avoided. Also spear fishing around the Baracouda can be dangerous, as he is quite capable of ripping a chunk from a wounded poster whilst thrashing on their spear. As food Baracoudas are unpopular both as giving opinion and for criticising, they are most often eaten by better intellectually equipped species but still great caution should be observed when trying to eat them. One particular type of Baracouda that lurks these pages has been implicated in some cases of ciguatera food poisoning, those that have been diagnosed with this type of food poisoning display symptoms of gastrointestinal discomfort, limb weakness, and an inability to differentiate due in the main to the Baracoudas own continuous diet of bullshit.
:p:p:p:p

Feck Admin If they had any bollocks they would have banned Spoilsport already. He's the reason for other longer established term forum users leaving. Calm down dear... Feck Off.

What the fu*ck would you know about it exactly?

Who are these 'other longer established members' that no longer post due to him?

Grassy? not you.. really ? another of Spoilsports Daisies fighting his battles while the coward hides and won't take the challenge.

Slim is my hero, my inspiration, my truth and light. If this shark faced numpty doesn't get banned for trolling him it will disappoint me.

Grassy? not you.. really ? another of Spoilsports Daisies fighting his battles while the coward hides and won't take the challenge.

There's no need for any of this nonsense, Woody.

As I've already said, Slim has a particular style which all here are familiar with, and have long gotten-used to. The only person upset by it appears to be you. Bis overall contribution to the forum is wholly-positive; whether it be donating to a comp, his Darts card in the Sports section, his understanding of how markets evolve, or his input on any number of other matters - industry-related or not. If he has committed a crime here, it's for his egregious and laughable dismissal of Hurricane Fly's 2015 Champion Hurdle credentials, that he should be pulled-up for.

Calling him out in the manner in which you have done is out-of-order on any level, and if it isn't just base trolling as an cappal has suggested, it isn't far off it. You need to have a coke and a smile.

Last edited:
There's no need for any of this nonsense, Woody.

As I've already said, Slim has a particular style which all here are familiar with, and have long gotten-used to. The only person upset by it appears to be you. Bis overall contribution to the forum is wholly-positive; whether it be donating to a comp, his Darts card in the Sports section, his understanding of how markets evolve, or his input on any number of other matters - industry-related or not. If he has committed a crime here, it's for his egregious and laughable dismissal of Hurricane Fly's 2015 Champion Hurdle credentials, that he should be pulled-up for.

Calling him out in the manner in which you have done is out-of-order on any level, and if it isn't just base trolling as an cappal has suggested, it isn't far off it. You need to have a coke and a smile.

Agreed....move on.

I've just been ordered by my missus to 'say sorry and that I was only having fun didn't mean it and to stop being so rude.'

Back