The Talking Horses National Hunt Cup

Uttoxeter / 1st res: Newbury / 2nd res Warwick - I see Mr Bowen has a couple of entries at Uttoxeter Roddy - due to conditions and doubt about meetings I would like to allow my opponent to post up to 1/2 hour before the first race of the selected meeting.

Very sporting of you swedish. I will do the same for Grey. My 2nd choice is Naas.

Last edited:
Uttoxeter / 1st res: Newbury / 2nd res Warwick - I see Mr Bowen has a couple of entries at Uttoxeter Roddy - due to conditions and doubt about meetings I would like to allow my opponent to post up to 1/2 hour before the first race of the selected meeting.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the leeway SC. Be better if it was this afternoon at Ludlow but we will give it a shot. Big rugby day Saturday so should get mine in early

Good to see Slim taking a Minimalist stance with a "Favs Thru Card" approach.

Indifference of this nature is rare, and it is always good to see a master proponent of the art, at work. :cool:

Good look fonz what time do I have to post my selections is fri night ok??

Meetings need to be posted tonight folks.....please post a reserve....If home team player doesn't put up their chosen meeting tonight then they forfeit the right ...away player feel free to nominate their choice under those circumstances, away teams have until midnight Friday to put up their selections.....

If the selected meetings get abandoned, reserve meeting selections can be posted up by midday Saturday. if the fixture's go completely tits up....just post selections for any remaining meeting...

Good luck folks lets see if we can get some nice continentals up...placepots..

Last edited:
Good to see Slim taking a Minimalist stance with a "Favs Thru Card" approach.

Indifference of this nature is rare, and it is always good to see a master proponent of the art, at work. :cool:

Surely posting early in the week slightly negates this?

Getting it out the way early-doors, with the minimum of fuss and effort. Qualifies for expert-idleness every time, in my book.

Admirable it is too. :cool:

You gotta stick to your principals.The fav is the mathematical choice in this scoring format, no need to try and be clever/guess. Fav please...

Back