The Totegoldtrophy/Betfred trophy/Betfair Hurdle

• Thread starter Thread starter Marble
  • Start date Start date
Looking like most if not all of the card may be rescheduled next Friday. This is pretty awesome as I can go if this is the case.

Don't think the Betfair Hurdle has been re-opened.

Anyway the situation is that all antepost bets stand but anything placed after declarations has been voided.

Reopened now.... does this mean it's voided or do bets stand. Must research ante-post rules better before wading in like a muppet

I think as long as its run at the same course bets stand.

I greened up on a horse in the race with Betfair and although the betting has gone the guaranteed profit is still showing and the bets are still in my account statement.

By the way Bruce..are you on drugs ?:lol:

No Tanlic,

I've been praised for my eye for a horse in recent years by some very well regarded people and have had large monetary figures thrown my way in order to buy for prospective owners which I have turned down.

I do still remain in contact with a large proportion of these people and I also confess to openly offering my advice in the future but at the present I need to focus on my career.

Darlan was my pick from N. Henderson's last year.

Like Sire de Grugy in the betfair at 16/1 with boyles, really liked him last year and after a pipe opener should be spot on. He's the price he is probably due to the fact he has little hidden from the handicapper and would probably prefer it a bit softer but Moore hasn't won one of these in a while and this may be his day. He wasn't too far off the best novices last year and could have improved further.

Am on a red hot streak tipping wise; 1 in a row:lol: Third Intention is the one for me, ran a very decent race at Taunton last time and represents decent value at 16's on Betfair

I backed Zarkandar first time out last year and have been impressed ever since.

However, even with the maestro of Paul Nicholls training the horse I have my doubts about him in a race like this first time out.

That and combined with the fact he'll have his work cut out anyway to beat Hurricane Fly in the CH with just the one run, and with a gun to my head I'd be laying him for this and the CH next month. Something doesn't smell right to me.

Jonjo's is stepping the supposed future staying hurdler GMOOH back down to a trip he has proven form at rather than going in to unknown territory. Maybe we should take the hint?

I don't buy this idea he needs further now. They ran him over 2M5F and he came 2nd, fine, great, doesn't necessarily mean he is not still a 2 mile hurdler in the top races.

Sailors Warn will be my saver e/w. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Back