The Will Win (Last Stand) Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
This forums dying on its arse as it is without petty football/mild religious tribalism making its way on to the racing threads
Leave it out will you

a) it's a 'will win' thread and all the previous such threads have contained selections for sports other than racing

b ) It's a fact that Rangers died in 2012. They were liquidated. A basket of assets called Sevco was bought and the corrupt SFA allowed the Continuation Lie to be born.

c) The authorities in Scotland are corrupt. They have an anti-Celtic agenda. Am I supposed to ignore that?

d) The media are pro-Ibrox. Unless you don't follow this kind of thing closely or are pro-Ibrox yourself you won't know this.

There is no tribalism in my post. There is no religious element in my post. The bet is based on football opinion.

You are free to ignore anything I post.

Being pro Ibrox I found it pretty offensive. But if that's the sort of bile you want to put about then I suppose there's nothing I can do about it.

PS - I don't see that there is any 'bile' in those posts. 'Bile' is a very strong word.

The SFA are corrupt. That's been proved over and over again, and individuals have had to resign because they've been found out.

The post is very strongly anti-SFA corruption and I will not back down on anything I've written against them.

Any comments about the Ibrox operation are pretty mild, I'd have thought.

I wasn't referring to you.

I didn't think so but my contributions to the thread so far have been unworthy of "will win" status (in retrospect) so I won't bring it any further discredit...

... unless, of course, I can come up with one that I honestly believe cannot lose.

:lol:

According to one of Mark Ushers lads Q Twenty will win go so fast it will make the jockeys nose bleed...just hope he keeps it up long enough 2.14 taken

I didn't think so but my contributions to the thread so far have been unworthy of "will win" status (in retrospect) so I won't bring it any further discredit...

... unless, of course, I can come up with one that I honestly believe cannot lose.

I like the idea of this thread being self regulating. I shouldn't have to tell everyone to get off my ******* thread...

This Heart Of Grace looks the best handicapped horse I've seen all season. Just saying!

Seems to be plenty of money for Venetian Rock today

PS Not a tip by the way, Just pondering out loud :)

Last edited:
Seems to be plenty of money for Venetian Rock today

PS Not a tip by the way, Just pondering out loud :)

I was on it at 9/4 and 2/1. I actually meant to put it up on here. Either the horse hurt itself playing up in the stalls or we haven't seen him on the track because he's glued together. Ran no race, Manning all hands after a furlong.

OK... serious face on...

Sandown 2.25 Master Carpenter 12/1 in places

Back