The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least now you will always have something to remember this weekend for. Congrats.

There really is no end to the love that SlimChance brings to other people's lives yet he is on his 5th pint of Budweiser (debatable if it's a drink) in a dingy pub in Rathminnes without a wedding invite.

Last edited:
There really is no end to the love that SlimChance brings to other people's lives yet he is on his 5th pint of Budweiser (debatable if it's a drink) in a dingy pub in Rathminnes without a wedding invite.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Wouldn't be a classy enough affair for you Slim. But at least I can now watch our guests getting drunk at my expense and be ok with it. Thanks again.

Keep up the winners and if I ever get married you'll get an invite........Actually scrap that, Keep up the winners and if I ever get married you'll get an invite to THE STAG DO

Ref Weddings. Keep this up and I could be making a speech.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers Slim. Pays my weekend in Manchester now, if your about let me know.

I'm in Manchester only to get to York next Tuesday. Any offers of alcohol, drugs or hookers will be greatly appreciated then.

Last edited:
I'm in Manchester only to get to York next Tuesday. Any offers of alcohol, drugs or hookers will be greatly appreciated then.

Not been on here lately and missed yours and Martin recent shouts - well done - but I owe you from the vautour/UDS double the other year. Not home next week but happy to put some ale behind a bar for you if you pm me where you'll likely be. Cheers

I think I have one today but one horse in the race is putting me off.

Only a half hour notice but if cunts may answer their phone I might have got on 10 hours ago.

Nottingham 5.10
Enrolement 3/1

I've had a €25 RFC on Enrolement and Wings of the Rock who is the main danger. Not even Scott Dixon can stop that one running well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back