The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling is not cool.

Even the dodgiest of lawyers would struggle to defend Rita's case ,11 posts nearly all in the one thread and no winners .

I've seen ignore buttons in other forums work well.

A few mention they miss the good tips most probably know but there's an email notification tool on these threads that work very well ,with smart phones its a no brainer to click on the notifications .

Even the dodgiest of lawyers would struggle to defend Rita's case ,11 posts nearly all in the one thread and no winners .

I've seen ignore buttons in other forums work well.

A few mention they miss the good tips most probably know but there's an email notification tool on these threads that work very well ,with smart phones its a no brainer to click on the notifications .

You're one of the good guys Rob.

That's a wee bit presumptuous, Rob. Fortunately [for me] Slim knows me well enough to know I'm gen-up. If I say I've missed it, I've missed it and I'm not the type to rely on my mobile phone to tell me when I'm missing one. I've never in my puff made a bet via mobile phone and have no intention ever of doing so.

I'm just grateful Slim is generous enough to share his winners with us, as is Martin, Roddy at al. I tend to miss all those others too because, as I've said several times, I tend not look at non-TV racing.

Trolling is not cool.

Trolling

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog)
with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

How ironic :)

That's a wee bit presumptuous, Rob. Fortunately [for me] Slim knows me well enough to know I'm gen-up. If I say I've missed it, I've missed it and I'm not the type to rely on my mobile phone to tell me when I'm missing one. I've never in my puff made a bet via mobile phone and have no intention ever of doing so.

I'm just grateful Slim is generous enough to share his winners with us, as is Martin, Roddy at al. I tend to miss all those others too because, as I've said several times, I tend not look at non-TV racing.

I think the post was meant more in the spirit of helping to avoid missing future winners than as a criticism.

Maybe, simmo. I was in a foul mood during the fvcking Morning Show. But the use of the term "no-brainer" didn't help.

Apologies to all.

Trolling

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog)
with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

How ironic :)

Thanks Colin.

He is taking a lot of money anyway. 8s last night, 7s by the time I got on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither good enough. Elliott strikes with his first 2yo winner on 1st try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back