The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum hits a new low.
To give someone abuse is one thing, to abuse their kids is another.

Shocking behaviour.

Last edited:
The post has been removed. Slimchance made reference to someones kids.

What a sad twisted scum bag this Slim guy is
Is post said it all about him
He's the sad scum bag troll no one else

You are wrong, Rita.

You don't understand our resident "man of the people". He has enriched so many on here and if you hang around a while you might benefit from his sound judgement.

In other words "shut up or **** off"!

Yeah, just give it a rest. You're ruining what was a great thread.

Lots of drivel from BOTH sides... Let's move on with one of the best threads out there

Dont feed the trolls......... The ignore function works very well.

This.

We know who the trolls are. If everyone sticks them on ignore we can move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very hard to understand the mentality of this forum.
A long term member of this forum makes disparaging remarks about someone's kids on a public forum, not only that
he names the person, and invites everyone to have a look at his Facebook page.

Not one word of criticism from any other respected members.
What kind of place is this.

That type of behaviour on a public forum is outrageous.

Yet all I hear is moaning about getting the thread back up and running.
You all need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

It's very hard to understand the mentality of this forum.
A long term member of this forum makes disparaging remarks about someone's kids on a public forum, not only that
he names the person, and invites everyone to have a look at his Facebook page.

Not one word of criticism from any other respected members.
What kind of place is this.

That type of behaviour on a public forum is outrageous.

Yet all I hear is moaning about getting the thread back up and running.
You all need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

Just **** off then.

I didn't see the post, Gerry, so please don't judge me.

Slim is a long-standing member, and someone I explicitly trust, having met him, and shared/settled bets with him, without any hint of aggravation.

I will take his side every time against the Johnny-Come-Latelys who seem intent on giving him the arsehole, rather than posting any (successful) Will Win bets themselves.

The Rules of the thread have been stated on numerous occasions, and Slim's style is evident to all and sundry. Things cannot be made any clearer. If that upsets certain posters, they can - as Colin so eloquently puts it - fu*ck right off.

Last edited:
There are no rules that would excuse that behaviour.
It's beyond contempt.

No doubt the trolling activity on here has increased since Slim returned from whatever other forum he was posting on.
One just needs to look at membership dates to see that.
Trolls should be treated as such, better yet just eliminated by people in charge.
On the other hand nobody should assume that every new member is a troll.

Having said that, I did not see the post Gerry references but it does give me pause if indeed something of that nature occurred.
Without any knowledge of this I'd say referencing somebody's facebook page is fair game when it comes to trolls, unless there are children involved
If this did happen as described, there can be no excuse for bringing somebody's kids into and I don't give a **** if the person is a troll from hell.
Deal with the ************ but leave kids out of it.

In that vein I find Digger's response to Gerry's post completely out of line.

Calm down lads...admin need to start deleting profiles and not just posts. No need for people to come on here under multiple user names slinging sh1te!

Slim's contribution on here is literally worth it's weight in gold....until Our Rita etc provide some tangible evidence of contributing then they should be up for review by admin. Ruining a great thread.

agree trefflich 100% very annoying all the trolling activity ty slim for the tips again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back