The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please DM me your number and username if you want to be in the Whstsapp group. No one under 100 posts will be considered.

I will be no longer posting on this forum, I've a pain in my bollocks being trolled everyday.

Harsh but fair. Do we qualify once we reach 100 posts?*

*Starts frantically posting political rants in the chit-chat thread :)

Please DM me your number and username if you want to be in the Whstsapp group. No one under 100 posts will be considered.

I will be no longer posting on this forum, I've a pain in my bollocks being trolled everyday.

You surprise me mate
You're more a pain in the arse.

Cheers Slim. I needed a strong will win today to compliment my each way fancies , (hopefully not donkeys).

Last edited:
That horses action was gone in the race. Would guess its injured

Unlucky slim
My money was riding on that one as well, not a bad price at 07.00am when it was posted on the punters forum.

An alternative to WhatsApp group could be making this thread secure so only certin members (minimum posts etc) can view & post? Keeps the forum active & clears out the idiots?

Don't take it so seriously lads.
At least Benny seen the funny side of it.

An alternative to WhatsApp group could be making this thread secure so only certin members (minimum posts etc) can view & post? Keeps the forum active & clears out the idiots?

Sorry I will delete my post now as I've only had 14 posts. Fckk this place and its snidey remarks. To whom it's relevant please delete my account with immediate effect

Don't let them get to you Ger keep on posting.
Hope your pick wins by half the track
Might shut Slims arise licking fan club up
Good luck sir

It's fairly pathetic that people having nothing to do but come here trolling. Slim and this thread have given a lot of winners why people want to ruin that I don't know. I feel sorry for some genuine posters who got caught up in this but there are blatant trolls here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmakers clearly don't owe us a living..so why people expect Slim or any one else to guarantee us that I don't know. The thread title I guess?

Last edited:
It's fairly pathetic that people having nothing to do but come here trolling. Slim and this thread have given a lot of winners why people want to ruin that I don't know. I feel sorry for some genuine posters who got caught up in this but there are blatant trolls here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just find it amusing. They're making themselves look absolutely ridiculous.

I'm learning the game, grateful for the knowledge I can gain from those generous enough to post. I've got no credit with anybody on here, got to earn that, but I don't expect it from anybody either.

To those who post genuine tips which I can follow I'm very grateful and don't have issue if it doesn't work out. Those who don't follow the rules by sharing 'opinions' and act the maggot, do read the rules then GTFO.

Why doesn't everyone just call a spade a spade and admit that Colin from P U N T E R S M A T E owns more accounts on here than he has active on his own pathetic forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back