The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Are you boys finished disgracing yourselves kicking dirt around all weather gaff tracks? These are at best form angles, certainly not Will WIN messages.

Get off my ******* thread.

Are you boys finished disgracing yourselves kicking dirt around all weather gaff tracks? These are at best form angles, certainly not Will WIN messages.

Get off my ******* thread.

tumblr_lws3f5g37j1qh4qwy.gif

Thought I'd pop in here, see what all the fuss is about. This Alive Alive Oh, can any of you give me a reason why she doesn't win this, and win this well?

So taking when winning at Vavan and the form has been boosted by the runner-up since. The way she quickened up there suggests to me she is genuinely Group class.

The reason I like her isn't just the positives that she brings, but the negatives around those closest to her in the betting. Winsili and Just Pretending has serious stamina doubts for me over this trip, this is a deeper race than the one Winsili controlled from the front at Newbury. Coversely is the ground going to place sufficient emphasis on stamina for The Lark? Also she was a late headway horse in the Oaks, a race where sectionals confirm that the leaders did too much early.

Beyond that, you're into the realms of maiden winners and those that don't look good enough, if one of them finds a stone or more, I'll take it on the chin, but I think the 5/2 is more than generous. Can see her being one of the best backed favs of the week and obliging at around the 7/4 mark.

Thought I'd pop in here, see what all the fuss is about. This Alive Alive Oh, can any of you give me a reason why she doesn't win this, and win this well?

So taking when winning at Vavan and the form has been boosted by the runner-up since. The way she quickened up there suggests to me she is genuinely Group class.

The reason I like her isn't just the positives that she brings, but the negatives around those closest to her in the betting. Winsili and Just Pretending has serious stamina doubts for me over this trip, this is a deeper race than the one Winsili controlled from the front at Newbury. Coversely is the ground going to place sufficient emphasis on stamina for The Lark? Also she was a late headway horse in the Oaks, a race where sectionals confirm that the leaders did too much early.

Beyond that, your into the realms of maiden winners and those that don't look good enough, if one of them finds a stone or more, I'll take it on the chin, but I think the 5/2 is more than generous. Can see her being one of the best backed favs of the week and obliging at around the 7/4 mark.

Get off Slim's ******* thread :lol:

Only joking David

Beyond that, your into the realms of maiden winners and those that don't look good enough, if one of them finds a stone or more, I'll take it on the chin, but I think the 5/2 is more than generous. Can see her being one of the best backed favs of the week and obliging at around the 7/4 mark.

You may post on my thread as you've been posting such threads for years. Who could forget such classics like why isn't Tartak odds on at Aintree!

cropwm.jpg

To my disciples,

This is the last time I will turn water into wine for you lot.

This double will win

Leopardstown 5.45 Sudirman
Leopardstown 6.45 General Brook

Cheers Slim much appreciated. Without wishing to sound too greedy, you put a few of Fahey's up in the past, I presume there is no way Size is going to get beat at Ripon is there...?!

Double? Pfffft. Spoofer.

The day I worry about yours or anyone's opinion of this thread will be a sad day

The double was around 11.5/1 when I put it up. It will be around 11/2 at SP. One is in a race full on non-jiggers and the other is a stakes horse in a handicap. Why should you not compound you're edge by doubling the two and maximising your return? Its lads like you who refuse to to think outside the box and think logically that are spoofing.

Back