The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
You are slowly making up the ground you lost in my estimation with the debacle two years ago when you were betting like a toddler after a 2l bottle of Coke.

I would say you're nearly level par now.

I like you Barry but get off my ******* thread.

Rivellino tomorrow at York (3:50). WILL WIN!

Up against mostly exposed horses.... you want to be on a horse who the handicapper might not have got to grips with in this race, look no further than Rivellino at around 10/1.

Slim, what paper are you buying?

The Sun.i'm starting to get annoyed that other people think they are entitled to mix with my genius on this thread. Lets be honest, people only view this thread for the Slim Chance of losing card.

Dear inferiors,

There might be a bet tomorrow that is absolutely nailed on at a price but I'm so bemused by the disrespect to my genius that I might not bother.

Rivellino tomorrow at York (3:50). WILL WIN!

Get your bacon and eggs on...A High Rate special this one, the angle on this horse is so acute it reminds me of Robert Carlos's free kick all those years ago.

Maybe Slim could ditto the selection or be brave and take me on with something else. I'm keen to overthrow the emperor if need be!

Are you trying to make slim angry hr!?! That won't win, have a look at body and soul. Listed win then off for 7 months. Come back run in class 3 where absolutely coasted to 2 length defeat. No coincidence that was an 8k prize and a non effort. 62k prize today and I think we'll see a different horse. Still, get.off slims thread!!!!

Back