The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Thanks all.

The one that beat it last time out is decent - and the one it beat tonight will find it hard not to win next time out.

The horse that was second won tonight - Steps to Heaven - missed out on it due to work. Nice horse and looks like Celtic Man was lucky to win given the form.

Slim, for the love of God get your finger out your arse. It's well over 2 weeks since you last put one up. There are numerous bills adding up and mouths that need fed. Drag yourself out the pub, sober up and start putting some work in.

Slim, for the love of God get your finger out your arse. It's well over 2 weeks since you last put one up. There are numerous bills adding up and mouths that need fed. Drag yourself out the pub, sober up and start putting some work in.

I'm struggling to get out of bed these days. I need to get off the beer. There is also a bird involved. Older members of the forum know the formula

(SlimChance + a female) x (copious amounts of alcohol) = meltdown

I'm struggling to get out of bed these. I need to get off the beer. There is also a bird involved. Older members of the forum now the formula

There's always a bird involved when you have a meltdown. God love her.

I'm struggling to get out of bed these days. I need to get off the beer. There is also a bird involved. Older members of the forum know the formula

Unless she's "connected" or work's for a bookies, I can't see what good can possibly come out of this. You have to grow up and realise that there are plenty hungry lemmings that rely on you to provide winners on a regular basis. These week long benders must stop. Trying to ply the barmaid with drink's while telling her how often you beat the SP isn't helping anyone.

This thread is going to the dog's. Pull it out the muck.

Unless she's "connected" or work's for a bookies, I can't see what good can possibly come out of this. You have to grow up and realise that there are plenty hungry lemmings that rely on you to provide winners on a regular basis. These week long benders must stop. Trying to ply the barmaid with drink's while telling her how often you beat the SP isn't helping anyone.

This thread is going to the dog's. Pull it out the muck.

What about my personal happiness? This brings up an interesting question. Which do I value more, winning money or being with a bird. Maybe I've gone as far as I want in the game I've won fortunes, lost fortunes, stood on tables when I've won and cried myself to sleep when I lost. At what stage does the hamster realise that the wheel keeps going around? Punting and winning is a soulless existence as much as punting and losing.

What about my personal happiness? This brings up an interesting question. Which do I value more, winning money or being with a bird. Maybe I've gone as far as I want in the game I've won fortunes, lost fortunes, stood on tables when I've won and cried myself to sleep when I lost. At what stage does the hamster realise that the wheel keeps going around? Punting and winning is a soulless existence as much as punting and losing.

This is no good Slim. She's got in your head. You keep heading down this road and you'll be holding her shopping on a Saturday afternoon mark my words. With a lot of big action on the horizon this is no time for you to be turning softer than Liberace in the playboy mansion.

This is no good Slim. She's got in your head. You keep heading down this road and you'll be holding her shopping on a Saturday afternoon mark my words. With a lot of big action on the horizon this is no time for you to be turning softer than Liberace in the playboy mansion.

Maybe if you boys (even the leeches) showed me a bit more love I'd get back in the game rooting out every useful piece of information going.

Back