The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
the threads called the will win thread, so thought would leave a tip. should of served
it up on a silver plate :) LETHAL FORCE thought capitals where a good clue. thought
the last run and win in the group 1 at ascot looked like a practice run :)

the threads called the will win thread, so thought would leave a tip. should of served
it up on a silver plate :) LETHAL FORCE thought capitals where a good clue. thought
the last run and win in the group 1 at ascot looked like a practice run :)

it was after-timing the first time you posted it.

it was after-timing the first time you posted it.

Exactly.... :rolleyes:

Good threads should be left alone. Even though it didn't work out for Irish today we all know he's a shrewd cookie. Slims pretty sharp as well, although he'll tell you that. You have to earn respect on this forum, which is why it's so good.

Isn't the four-legged Slim Chance showing good recent form similar to his bipedal namesake of this forum? :)
Killarney 6:10
Dunno if it "Will Win" or not, but I must have a small bet for the hell of it!
;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly.... :rolleyes:

Slims pretty sharp as well, although he'll tell you that. You have to earn respect on this forum, which is why it's so good.

Those closest to me tell me my modesty is my most redeemable feature.

Pretty sharp? Back home I'm referred to as the 'the boy genius, working class lad that done good'

The sire is Cape Cross. you're on your own with that one.

Whether she wins or not, It doesent mean Cape Cross couldn't sire a winner of a class 6 handicap does it? Some people had that attitude with Montjeus at Cheltenham before The fly won his CH.

Whether she wins or not, It doesent mean Cape Cross couldn't sire a winner of a class 6 handicap does it? Some people had that attitude with Montjeus at Cheltenham before The fly won his CH.

I wouldn't have a big bet on one by Cape Cross, that's all.

1) Didn't win
2) Wasn't smashed up
3) Didn't place
4) It was by Cape Cross
5) You questioned the genius of SlimChance

It was lovely having you but GET OFF MY ******* THREAD.

:lol::lol:
Right thats it 100 lines for me tonight
I must not question Slimchance's judgement
I must not question Slimchance's judgement
I must not question Slimchances's judgement.......:D

Back