The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

Coombe Hill @ 5/4 to beat Iron Chancellor 17:45 Wincanton (with Hills) - plenty of £££ for the latter though I'm unsure why.

On form I wouldn't fancy taking odds-on about it beating a horse who loves it round here and I can't see it beating Coombe Hill here.

Martin

Coombe Hill @ 5/4 to beat Iron Chancellor 17:45 Wincanton (with Hills) - plenty of £££ for the latter though I'm unsure why.

On form I wouldn't fancy taking odds-on about it beating a horse who loves it round here and I can't see it beating Coombe Hill here.

Martin

Took 2/1 W/O the fav, as I've got money in my PP account and their match bet is awful.

Martin

Great shout Martin. Some beer vouchers for Aintree tomorrow.:whistle:

Friend of mine has Horses with R.Fahey & Mr Fahey has informed him that he fancies both his runners to win at Leicester 2day!! Burtonwood & Canyari 11/4 & 7/4 at the mo.

applause-gif.gif

ty slim

Back