The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Up to the individual. I know nothing about how good/bad the Bolger horse is. I personally took 5/1 win only and some e/w but 3/1 without about a horse that goes off 7/2 was good business.

Just my view, but a cover f/c (around 8/1 @ sp) would have returned slightly over 7/2 to the total stake anyway.
Great start to the Flat, btw.:cool:

Just my view, but a cover f/c (around 8/1 @ sp) would have returned slightly over 7/2 to the total stake anyway.
Great start to the Flat, btw.:cool:

Sorry but you're wrong here.

Dutching the two (5/1 and 8/1) would pay 13/5 and you're guessing on the forecast return. Remember Beach Belle was very well backed on the show too.

Aye Slim, you'd need to take the 5's but you would anyway, and the c8/1 was based purely on sp's, though some bookies will lay forecasts on prices ruling at the time..
The philosophy is sound enough; in fact it came from a 'without the fav' bookmaker who often used it to cover his liabilities.

Sometimes the w/o and w/o 2 markets with Hills offer terrific value. Keep an eye on them especially when there is a long odds on favourite!

Two in one day? Please stop hurting yourselves. Leave this thred to people who actually know what they're doing.

Think both of today's 'will win's would have done the job with better luck/jockeys.

Red Avenger's jock was p1ss weak. Mattie Batchelor thrown out the side door when horse ran out. Not his error, the postioning of the hurdles a couple of metres off the rail caused this.

Think both of today's 'will win's would have done the job with better luck/jockeys.

Red Avenger's jock was p1ss weak. Mattie Batchelor thrown out the side door when horse ran out. Not his error, the postioning of the hurdles a couple of metres off the rail caused this.

Bloody horse was going to bolt in until he went mental!

Hannon to be Champion Trainer - 6/4
Looks like he's got a top bunch of 3yr olds and that will be enough to help him beat Aiden
Will win
I have a 100% record on this thread:)

Some of the best Hannon 3yr olds from last year (Toronado, Olympic Glory and Sky Lantern) have stayed in training at 4, obviously has some potentially smart 3yr olds and will have 100+ 2 year old winners

R Hannon jnr ar 5/4 with Paddy Powers to be Top Trainer...will win (unless O'Brien wins with every GB runner he has....)

I have a 100% record on this thread:)

Some of the best Hannon 3yr olds from last year (Toronado, Olympic Glory and Sky Lantern) have stayed in training at 4, obviously has some potentially smart 3yr olds and will have 100+ 2 year old winners

R Hannon jnr ar 5/4 with Paddy Powers to be Top Trainer...will win (unless O'Brien wins with every GB runner he has....)

A 5/4 bet you collect in November? I'll have knocked out ten winners by then for fucks sake.

WILL YOU ALL JUST GET OFF MY ******* THREAD

A 5/4 bet you collect in November? I'll have knocked out ten winners by then for fucks sake.

WILL YOU ALL JUST GET OFF MY ******* THREAD
It's a good bet and WILL WIN

I will get off your ****** thread, but only temporarily until about year from now, when I put up Hannon up again to maintain my 100% record...

Back