The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

I think Utopian is the best hunter that I've seen this year - or maybe more precisely the one with the most potential to progress.

There are some slight reservations at the helter-skelter type race, and the drop back in trip, but I was hoping he wouldn't be odds on tonight in the first at Stratford.

9/4 is an all-in price for me. Will win.

Good shout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Utopian is the best hunter that I've seen this year - or maybe more precisely the one with the most potential to progress.

There are some slight reservations at the helter-skelter type race, and the drop back in trip, but I was hoping he wouldn't be odds on tonight in the first at Stratford.

9/4 is an all-in price for me. Will win.

Top tipping:)

Although that was a really bad run I'm sure there will be a valid excuse for it. The horse is way better then it's first three runs including when 6/6 first time out. The handicapper has to give this a lenient mark and it will be a certainty in a nursery maybe at Killarney.

Toulon and Leinster double, 2/5 and 4/11.

I tipped Castres at length in the rugby thread at 18s 4/5 weeks ago. Now, I can't see past both these teams sending two legends off into the sunset. Maximum bet.

I tipped Castres at length in the rugby thread at 18s 4/5 weeks ago. Now, I can't see past both these teams sending two legends off into the sunset. Maximum bet.

I've smashed Ladbrokes with this. Cnuts won't take my racing bets but they clearly think I know fck all about rugby. Fingers crossed.

I've smashed Ladbrokes with this. Cnuts won't take my racing bets but they clearly think I know fck all about rugby. Fingers crossed.

They use different stake factors for horse racing and sports.

I thought Mighty Yar looked slow at Newmarket and think he is a great place lay at 1.67.Only bet of the weekend for me.

My analysis of that is Doyle was so worried about about getting caught in traffic that he had him prominent and wide from an early stage and the horse ran below his best .

One of the most impressive rounds of jumping for a novice that Ive seen last year was Woodbank's win at Huntingdon earlier a few months back. The way he accelerated into his fences was really taking. Dark Lover couldnt lay a hand on it and he has respectable form. I like Dan Skelton as a trainer and I think he will zoom around Fakenham tomorrow. Dartnell's horse will have something to aim at, but didnt like how he was curling up under O'Regan when asked at Perth. It looks like he will start favourite. Its tempting not to post again so soon after one winning, but I think this Woodbank will make all and win. Max bet. 2/1.

Thanks for this.

Apologies; ran like a crab - even though he had more in his favour than just about anything I've bet this season. :confused:

Was watching the cricket yesterday on sky and Gower was whinging that Holding had tipped this to the whole team.

My ratings for the race

Spirit Of Xian 93
Beach Belle 87
Realtra 83
Newsletter 81+

Beach Belle's sire has a good record FTO so not sure how much improvement is there but SOX is no pushover here i feel.

good luck

Back