The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Ouch. That was a sore one. The only consolation I can take from the race is that I'd normally take three or four against the field and that approach wouldn't have got a return either. MM was never getting into it. I wonder if the ground is slower up the middle. I don't imagine he saw too much daylight as he's made the running before.

I need either Elite Army or Trip To Paris in the next to avoid a wipeout on the day.

Last edited:
I need either Elite Army or Trip To Paris in the next to avoid a wipeout on the day.

Huge sigh of relief that the gap eventually appeared. Taking 7/1 last night was a help. Trip To Paris looks a very tricky customer and might have been a touch unlucky not to have made the frame.

Last edited:
That's all you have to say?

He's a lovely sort and he looks lovely and he works lovely and I think the race is a lovely opportunity and I have a lovely negative for the fav

Would you rather I type pages of the shite like above or would you rather know what I'm backing with hard cash? Its a maiden FTO, what do you need to know bar I want to be on it?

showbiz_ronan_keating.jpg

He's a lovely sort and he looks lovely and he works lovely and I think the race is a lovely opportunity and I have a lovely negative for the fav

Would you rather I type pages of the shite like above or would you rather know what I'm backing with hard cash? Its a maiden FTO, what do you need to know bar I want to be on it?

i'd prefer you to type pages of sh*te..i enjoy that stuff;)

Col..i hate it when that happens...someone will say a line of a song without realising and you complete it..they look at you gone out and you say..you know Manfred Mann..no they say..gettin old eh?

well..

the worse thing is when you recall a classic song from the past..and someone says..oh yes thats that song off that advert...:nono:

sorry Slim..we taking up your thread...what is today's horse again?

Agreed. Some times words are lost between the lines of age.

Back