The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
The bird packed her stuff and left me alone in Donnybrook last Sunday. Can I have your daughters number please?

images

the race went perfectly to plan..except for one thing..the slow pace which i relied on to beat the fav might not have beat mine if he had not stopped out back..disappointing ride

Here's one that better not win
I wasn't too taken by Profitable (Sandown 2.00pm) when I watched his only run to date.

Decided to have a look at Hughsies mount Renaissant who ran a decent race under Ryan Moore. Moore gave him a quiet intrductory and there's no doubt he could have finished closer.
He was also very green but at least he ran in a staright like which is more than can be said for Profitable

I just had a look to see what price was availble thinking about having a tenner on for interest and can't believe what I saw.

Someone had had 24 quid at 86.7,... 6 quid at 82,..... 20 quid at 73 and 10 quid at 26.01 on Renaissant who opened up about 13/8 before drifting to 3/1 on the books.

Seems like some individual has a new hobby and messed up or someone was very drunk

With over 4k liability at stake that will be one expensive lesson if it wins

Last edited:
Welcome back to the thread inferiors.

3.30 Curragh
Beach Belle 11/4

How is this 11/4? Ground is fine, trip is fine and she's the best horse in the race with a jockey that knows how to ride her back up. This wins.

Last edited:
best horse in the race at the moment Slim..but some improvers obviously...Lucida..Jeannie Girl..Tigrilla...all who could step forward here..is Beach Belle exposed now?..probably not with step up in trip

i don't think 7f is a problem even though spotlight mentions it

I'll have to mention trainer form though..Prendergast has had 43 runners since beginning of July and just one winner..16 of them 2yo's..none of those were the winner

Last edited:
I'll have to mention trainer form though..Prendergast has had 43 runners since beginning of July and just one winner..16 of them 2yo's..none of those were the winner

He's got no ammo. There is 4 good horses in the yard. The 2yo's are garbage bar the filly that was second in Galway. Trainer form is a very misleading stat.

Back