The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Yeah that was awful thought it would go off evens it's won but feel like a defeat slightly. On an unrelated point how the sp didn't go further is beyond me thought the BHA were looking into this manipulation.

On an unrelated point how the sp didn't go further is beyond me thought the BHA were looking into this manipulation.
It's incidences such as this that sours people towards bookmakers and the Industry SP mechanism, and drives them into the arms of Betfair. Returned at an SP of 3/1, whilst backable at 6.0 on the machine a minute before the Off (I know for certain because I backed it at that price).
Mind you, I don't actually think there were any shenanigans involved; just a combination of a weak Wolves ring and a strong liking for Al Fattan amongst the Betfair punters.

Never has a thread of such initial quality been butchered by so many reprobates.

Now that all the first class forum members are on I'm happy to throw some crumbs at the inferiors.

January 17th
Leopardstown Coral.ie hurdle
Kalkir 20/1 or 16/1

Last edited:
Neither do I any more. But I'm planning on having savings for 20 lives after the race! :D

Last edited:
Bad man - I'm an innocent angel now!!!

If I did have any savings, life or otherwise I'd have put them on slim's horse by the way everyone - he's allowed on this thread ;)

Never has a thread of such initial quality been butchered by so many reprobates.

Now that all the first class forum members are on I'm happy to throw some crumbs at the inferiors.

January 17th
Leopardstown Coral.ie hurdle
Kalkir 20/1 or 16/1

20/1 gone you greedy bastards.

Back