This forum not as popular?

She could certainly oblige, Clivex, as she's a vet nurse and has a certain way with Latex...

... which reminds me. Owner to me at Brighton today: "Yeah, they ran him in America full of Latex. That's illegal, innit?"

... which reminds me. Owner to me at Brighton today: "Yeah, they ran him in America full of Latex. That's illegal, innit?"

:blink::lol:

Actually, Trudi is allergic to latex - brings her out all itchy....

Last edited:
I dunno, I visit here expecting erudition, insight, and intelligent discussion. Within moments, everything is smut, smut, smut.

Terrific! :lol:

And video it,so we can all offer assistance/laugh.....

It's hardly a laughing matter. Now if you want a real laugh meet me after 10 pints of cider when I'm not really in the mood but I think I'll have a go anyway...

Moving the discourse up a shade, we are going to take up the suggestion of registering on Twitter to give the forum more of a "profile", so to speak.

Just looking to register this evening, the obvious name - @TalkingHorses - is already in use (some vet from New York... don't ask). The next best thing - @TalkingHorsesForum - is apparently too long. If we include @TalkingHorses we are apparently only left with one letter/number to play with, the limit (apparently) being 15.

Any ideas as to what might suit?

@THForum if it is available.

@TweetingHorses is quite good, but differentiates from the brand.

Has to be fourteen characters or less (spaces included), Bar...

Some good ideas above, though I'm pretty keen on the full forum name being in the title. What about simply @Talking_Horses?

Back