Thurles Today

• Thread starter Thread starter Gearoid
  • Start date Start date
I would say Psycho can't beat J'y vole unless she is not fully tuned up. This is a horse who arguably could have won the Ryanair and Pyscho is unlikely to even be entered. If Mullins came out with the word J'y Vole is ready to run, then she is a max bet against this field at 2/1. Top horse and still underrated.

...I think today could be your day!

I was big against Table Mountain in the place market but I was always on the wrong side of the market-I kept meaning to have a few quid on Louisville Lip at 44 but I got preoccupied managing my position on TM.I traded away most of my profits in running to make it worse.

Really like the look of Glencove Marina in the 320, traveled as good as anything in the Lexus, just didn't stay the trip. Blazing Tempo is probably one of the best jumpers of a fence I have seen this year over here, and should win the 350.

I quite fancy him as well and actually think he is a decent e/w bet for the Ryanair. He jumps and travels and will get decent ground for once at cheltenham where I think we'll see the best of him. Lovely horse.

They have made some poor purchases in the last few years, or is it more to do with the training the horses are getting?

If that horse was with Mullins today id imagine it would have been going off money on.

I see Marley Park won, cant believe that, he done me out of nice dough twice before i learned my lesson. Would have been a place layer if i had been about today.

Stoney Grey Soil second, didnt see the race, but a few quid dropped.

Fancy Trafford Lad in the next travelled well for a long way in his last race before hitting a fence which stopped him after the injury problems 3rd run back should be peak fitness time.

Glencove Marina was very disappointing in the Kinloch Brae, he was beaten before the home turn. Follow the plan finished well to beat Roberto Goldback. Bad looking fall for Davy Russell on Mossbank.

A terrible scene there with the horses diverted round the last fence because Davy Russell was still motionless after his fall with Mossbank. Fingers crossed it's not too bad.

A little disappointed J'y Vole couldn't go on after looking the winner 2 out, but this should put her spot on for the Ryanair and the better ground will help her in a finish. Cracking each way chance at 12s.

I'm on Lord Multifix (or would be if I was betting at the moment) - comes on and off the bridle regularly and BD at Down Royal on his first HC of the season, won easily since.

Back