Thurles Today

• Thread starter Thread starter Gearoid
  • Start date Start date
Not the first time Thurles has left people potless. I managed a €10 profit getting out with For Bill. I have not decided how to spend my winnings yet.

Poor Davy looked in a lot of pain - and for a tough guy to lie spark out like that for a whole circuit, you know he's not just enjoying the view. Hope he's not too banged up with all the big stuff to come.

What have we all learned today:--

1) Never rely on information received from a small stable with little fire-power in a Hunter Chase in Ireland.
2) Never rely on the eejit (me) who passed on the info.
3) Never ever ever back in another Hunter's Chase anywhere on the planet.
4) Betting in Thurles on a thursday in soft (bog deep) conditions is only slightly more painful than sawing off your own todger with a blunt rusty hack-saw!
5) Robbie Hennessy's ability to buy expensive useless tools of horses is only matched by my ability to back them.
6) Never back another horse that is trained or mentioned by either people referred to in 5 above.

Anybody not taking on board todays lesson needs to be shot with a ball of the own shit!!!!!:surrender:

What have we all learned today:--

1) Never rely on information received from a small stable with little fire-power in a Hunter Chase in Ireland.
2) Never rely on the eejit (me) who passed on the info.
3) Never ever ever back in another Hunter's Chase anywhere on the planet.
4) Betting in Thurles on a thursday in soft (bog deep) conditions is only slightly more painful than sawing off your own todger with a blunt rusty hack-saw!
5) Robbie Hennessy's ability to buy expensive useless tools of horses is only matched by my ability to back them.
6) Never back another horse that is trained or mentioned by either people referred to in 5 above.

Anybody not taking on board todays lesson needs to be shot with a ball of the own shit!!!!!:surrender:

:lol: Absolutely brilliant OTB.

Back