TV coverage

Megan Nicholls is now a jockey agent also...for her partner Kevin Stott

Evening dinner could be fun if he has had a losing day or two

Back in June I think - think she had a boy? Got it in my brain somewhere that it’s called Teddy or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glamorous racing pundit Francesca Cumani has welcomed her second child.The British TV presenter, 39, gave birth last week to a son named Teddy George Johnson, her first child with boyfriend Max Johnson.
She is already mother to five-year-old son Harry from a previous marriage.

This was on D-Day, 6 June 2022.

I've said often enough that in the 21st Century I don't see the logic in an institution like the monarchy but I did enjoy the piece by Brough Scott on this afternoon's edition.

(As an aside, and possibly entirely inappropriately, wasn't the queen one helluva good-lookin' dame back in her youth?)

Not inappropriate at all. She certainly was. Something I hadn’t really noticed till now because she always looked old to me ( in the way that people in their mid thirties look ancient to you when you’re still a child).

I do really rate Adele Mulrennan doing the paddock pieces. Head and shoulders above FC and MN. She explains things clearly and concisely.

Really? I don’t mind it at all. I find MN’s voice definitely grates but I don’t mind Adele at all.

Reckon Adele's brilliant - she knows exactly what she's talking about, without any of the OTT bum-fluff the rest of ITV crew spout; Jason apart,imo.

Really? I don’t mind it at all. I find MN’s voice definitely grates but I don’t mind Adele at all.

That’s exactly what I said to my wife about MN. Can’t stand listening to her although I’m sure she’s quite knowledgeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do really rate Adele Mulrennan doing the paddock pieces. Head and shoulders above FC and MN. She explains things clearly and concisely.

Too much emphasis on what mouthwear they have on. Who really needs to know/care? What about their last race? Are they stepping up in trip/down in trip, will they like the going 'cos never ran on today's before or, or or? And she also dismisses the ones not in the top of the betting. Same old from ITV. Like paddock expect - always picks the top 3/4 in the betting as 'standing out' . Well can see that for ourselves as they get all the attention. No idea why they are bothering with that either.

Don’t get me started on the “paddock expert!” He’s useless and offers absolutely nothing.

Back