1.30 Tiptoeaway
2.05 Alcala
2.40 Loose Chips
3.15 First Mohican
3.50 Planet of Sound (NAP)
4.25 Royal Player
4.55 Aqalim

Good luck all

A few unlucky lads in bumper with colins Brother, well done to new lad mr bowen who managed top spot with old hand grass,also sad to see Maruco tipping recess again, with chelts so close.

1st Jim Bowen +3.41
1st Grassy +3.41
3rd Chef +1.31
4th DG -1.50

Not sure on the points so I will let jakers give out the tipster points when he returns from his second honeymoon :)

I'll drop the pinstickers approach at HQ Brian. It'd be too bloody expensive! :blink:

Last edited:
Morning all....Well done Jim & Grassy

As it was a tie scoring is a little different 1st & 2nd points are added together and divided by two, so scores were

1st Jim Bowen +3.41 40pts
1st Grassy +3.41 40pts
3rd Chef +1.31 20pts
4th DG -1.50 10pts

Scoreboard and DG is back in 1st place...

Diamond Geezer 197.5
Jakers 190
Absurdistan 145
New Approach 122.5
Grassy 121.25
Viking 111.25
Roddy 96.25
frontrunner 90
Desperate Dan 80
Anadin 72.5
Swedish Chef 70
Triggers 50
Colzoss 40
Jim Bowen 40

Remember we finish the comp with a mini marathon, all three days of the Aintree national meeting, whoever comes out on top will score a huge 220pts.

So they could win a whole competition in one hit ? Makes the weekly competition a bit of a waste of time doesn't it ?:D

I bet you do Maruco :)

For clarity - comps ends as follows:

As the Neightions comp is on for Cheltenham we will no longer score those days for this comp, instead we will end the comp with all three days of the Aintree national meeting - top four scorers over three days will score 220/150/100/50 - you will also get THREE picks in the National - 1pt ew all races and one nap per day!

Yes DG it gives those lagging behind the chance of glory but the Saturday comp on Neigh always did that in April, the final month of the NH version of the comp made every weekend double points, all I have done is ram it into three days of top class racing.

There are (I think) still five weekends to go so plenty of time to tip yourself into a decent position for the finale....

Not a fan of competitions where the goalposts move after it has started, , but it's not my competition so I'll shut up now :whistle:

Last edited:
No need to shut up DG, happy to listen I am not out to irritate anyone, the opening post of the comp said it would end on Aintree Grand National day with increased points, so lets just do that and keep the goalposts in tact...5th April and double the points for the top four scorers.

Newbury is this weekends card (Doncaster can be the reserve)

Last edited:
Red devil lads
Who owns me
Pete the feat. Nap
Tiqris
Rebel rebellion
Trevor de bontee
Hurricane hollow

Minella Definitely
Brackloon High NAP
Carruthers
Tiqris