Welcome! First Impressions?

I believe it works similar to AIM and MSN, when people you like are online (on the forum) you can send them messages. I haven't tried it though so wouldn't really know how good it is.

By the way, one of the current users is listed as Shadow Leader+.

I would have suffixed her with a 'squiggle', meself.

The 'buddy' system will help us institutionalise our renowned clique on TH. Super stuff.

Will need a bit of practice - but looks fine to me!

Where's the smilies? Off to look........

Much better I have to say. I haven't been here for a while because to be frank the old site was painfully slow. This is much quicker and a proper rival now for something like TRF.

Also I must confess I always use the home page results service as it is the fastest results service on the net.

Talking of "speed" why do the Irish cards always take for ever to load on the Racing Post site - are they being fed from an external Irish Website or something hence a bit of a delay? Or is it just my antiquated PC?

Talking of "speed" why do the Irish cards always take for ever to load on the Racing Post site - are they being fed from an external Irish Website or something hence a bit of a delay? Or is it just my antiquated PC?

I think the RP takes part of the data for its Irish cards from irish-racing.com.

Still trying things out ( and taking ages to return to the default).

Much appreciated, lads!

After a couple of hours on it this evening it feels well easy to use. Gareth did some cosmetic changes to the layout last night and it looks much better.

Much more user friendly to use than the previous forum.

Thanks to Galileo and no doubt plenty of others for their hard work and effort.:)

One other thing...the vBulletin technology seems to be mobile phone aware and sends a tailored version to the mobile phone when you connect. Nice one.

Forum

Any forum is only as good as those who contribute to it.

But it does look better and seem faster, so well done.

Yes, which is why this has easily become the best racing forum around, IMO. Of course there are still a few tweaks that could be made in that department though!! :p

Just a couple of inputs.

The new format seems to use up a lot of real estate to make a topic.

Could we compress the size a little and reduce the font size? Signatures and quotes seem to be weird.

Back