What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Estela in the last at Cheltenham. Blistering turn of foot last time when not getting the run of the race. 5-1 VC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sweet on Lyn Valley in 2.55 at Newmarket

last 2 runs end of last season too bad to be true. Some market support today which I think is interesting.

Johnno will have it ready I believe.

Last edited:
Been waiting for this & finally This one is hopefully up tomorrow 3.30 Newmrkt, (NR in the Cammidge,grd)

Now with better ground & my belief the right distance, first time up for new trainer Cox & got an entry in 6F, G2 at the Dante meeting. I think Cox knows this is a 6F horse too LOL.

18's at the mo... e/w value.

tho I am having my biggest punt of the year on this.... lets hope its not just because I see the Spanish in it ;) and lived here to long....

Phew,for a moment...nevertheless good call at early prices A

Thanks Benny & SC as just did the SF and 117-1 :lol: Brilliant....

Shame about Es Que Love, thought Hamza would tire and we would of pipped it, but have to say the tatics used by Hamza took out Aljamaaheer's finish so maybe ES Que looked better than it was, but good value.

Top Day :lol:

Thanks guys. It's owned (and was bred) by my next door neighbour - just spoke to her and she's over the moon.

She's going to the sales shortly - I think she will get a good price! Shame she won't be in the field in front of my house this summer though.

last bet today ..then Jack Daniels..who will be running out of a glass;)

sirvino9.6...in the 3.15..good pace for it...and Barron worth noting

I'd be interested to know the pace angle of this race. It looked to me like they were always going too fast up front and the first two have come from the back. Makes Special Meaning's performance in third all the better as she fought off everything else after chasing the pace.

I'll have to content myself with knowing I was on the best horse in the race :(

Throwing a few darts at the board today.

Kian's Delight at Haydock (good luck Roddy) 9-1ew
Ashkari 5.25 Bath (trainer does well at the track, should improve from debut) 9-2ew
King Massini 3.15 Haydock (progressive) 6-1ew
Kitegen 1.30 Haydock (was taken with first run over 2m, will like return to this trip) 7-2win
Lucky Landing 3.05 Carlisle (weaker opposition than previously, class angle) 100-30win

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have also backed The Rattler Obrien at Newton Abbott. Remember Martin put this one up a while back when he won at Wincanton - forgive the last run on heavy and he's no 10-1 shot. Should appreciate today's sounder surface and a decent ew bet.

Nice one, EC.

But for being repeatedly baulked when making her run, Auction (2.55) may well have beaten Integral, who went on to be beaten a length by Sky Lantern in the Sun Chariot. Clearly not at her best 3 weeks later as she didn't run again last season.
Reportedly going well at home; has the penalised Zurhiga to master, but well worth a bet at the current 13/2.

Nowt. Today is absolute ****

How can p1ss be a a swear filter. They say it in Friends ffs.

Last edited:
Have also backed The Rattler Obrien at Newton Abbott. Remember Martin put this one up a while back when he won at Wincanton - forgive the last run on heavy and he's no 10-1 shot. Should appreciate today's sounder surface and a decent ew bet.
Well done Benny! Jogged my memory and backed this morning. Having a mare of a day and went in again to get me back up above water. Won very well. Needed and delivered.

Last edited:

Very nice Benny :thumbsup:

Cheers guys - had a good couple of days, though the mrs isn't too impressed that I've spent quite a bit of time betting on my phone when we're having a family holiday in Portugal!

well done Benny :cool:

a speculative dabble on Kashtaree in the 7.45..currently 28.0

barron does well here at this time of yearwith 2nd seasoners..one lost tother day ..but they can't all win

well done Benny :cool:

a speculative dabble on Kashtaree in the 7.45..currently 28.0

barron does well here at this time of yearwith 2nd seasoners..one lost tother day ..but they can't all win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back