What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers EC. Small ew on Riskit Fora Biskit in the next. On best form could carry these. Apparently had knee problems but at 7-1 it's worth a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FYI
14:50 Catterick, 9 Apr 2014
Winning Time:1m 3.70s
Orient class
Straight gin
Lady mai

As low as you can go,but lots of reasonsd to think this could be very good form for such a low quakity race for horses rated upto 59.The winner was only on 4th lifetime run and first time visor,the second had only 7 lifetime runs encountering soft ground for first time and first time tongue tie and the third only 4 lifetime runs again encountering soft ground and first run for Richard fahey.
What really makes it even more interesting is the time .53 quicker than the class 6 for older horses won by 65 rated magaleka,unless there was rain between races then the time compares very favourably.Also the 4th in the 3yr old race was a further 3 3/4ls behind with rest of the field spread out,with this being such a low grade race they should be reasonable prices next time out and at least short term worth following especially on speed track like catterick..

Lady Mai, shows up in the 6.10 Redcar manana, currently fav @ 4's.

Last edited:
I have to be a layer of Mossey Joe at 4/6 in the 515 at Cork.How many horses reverting from the National fences manage to win next time out-not many.

I was hoping to get my stake money to back Frontline Phantom later on but that plans gone out the window!
Thought that Frontline Phantom ran a very good race 1st time out for 2 1/2 years at Doncaster and attracted lots of support pre race which was quite suprising as going was soft and all his winning form had been on G-G/F ground. Ran very freely but was still well there 2fs out before weakening inside final furlong.
Should come on a ton for that run and won 3 on the bounce off 59,70 and 66 in 2011 over 10fs on similar courses, dropped back to 59 today, should go well imo.

Have played up the Mossey Joe winnings laying Alzammar at just above evens in the 615 at Wolves.The reason being a pure bias against the sure who was an American dirt horse.Confidently predict this one will get chinned.

MIME DANCE (EPSOM 4.35)
HIGH KITE (SOUTHWELL 7.15)

A couple of decent win singles and a small win double.

Well done guys.

I'm drawn to Roudoudou Ville in the 4.20 at Perth today (10/1 Ladbrokes). Looked a potential Graded beast before his enforced absence and has been brought along gently this season.

Just not sure if today's race is a serious target but off 137 he must have a shout if it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back