What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing appeals in the 1000.

I want to be against Integral in the Dahlia. Her Sun Chariot second may have been overrated and around evens first time out is poor. Fabre's filly is bred to stay further than a mile and she'll do for me.

Good honest to God racing in Ireland today. Calling You in Sligo 15/2 ew is my bet of the day. Would fancy it more strongly if Keane was in Sligo instead of Fran

Decided to save on Miss France.

She must be highly regarded if she is, as C4 reported, Fabre's first runner in the race.

Deeply disappointed with ride Cafe Society got in the first. Mount Athos stuff.

I want to be against Integral in the Dahlia. Her Sun Chariot second may have been overrated and around evens first time out is poor. Fabre's filly is bred to stay further than a mile and she'll do for me.
A good call !
Spot on.

well done Bolero:cool:

have ferreted one out in the 5.20 at Windsor...Anton Chigurgh

currently trading at 12.5

has everything in his favour here..pace... going & mark are spot on

Favoured cheekpieces are off today, but Queen Spud should still go well in the 17:00 at Fakenham. 2/1 seems a fair bet; might even go out a bit if the the mare on bottom weight is backed?

Good luck, Bolero.

One at Chester tomorrow worth doing is Secret Asset in the 3:15.

This 9 year old has not been placed many times in his career, but 7 wins from 55 starts is a good win- strike rate for a fella of his age. To think this horse was third in Prix Abbaye three seasons ago, now rated about two stone lighter, with a five pound claimer on board tomorrow. He won with 9:12 on his back last summer at York ,but has a lot less tomorrow. 20/1 is a excellent price.
This is a Marble special, folks.

Mubaraza is the choice in Chester Cup for reasons' that do not need that much explaining!

Last edited:
Good luck, Bolero.

One at Chester tomorrow worth doing is Secret Asset in the 3:15.

This 9 year old has not been placed many times in his career, but 7 wins from 55 starts is a good win- strike rate for a fella of his age. To think this horse was third in Prix Abbaye 3 seasons ago, now rated about 2 stone lighter, with a 5 pound claimer on board tomorrow. He won with 9:12 on his back last summer, at York but has a lot less tomorrow. 20/1 is a excellent price.
This is a Marble special folks.

Mubaraza is the choice in Chester Cup for reasons' that do not need that much explaining!

A double figure draw in a Chester sprint? Very, very difficult. Best bet of the meeting, for me, is Cheerio Sweetie in the Lily Agnes. Will make all from stall 1...fill ya boots:)

Think that Ruby's Day has a great chance in this 5.25, jockey makes the price imo, more to come from this horse i feel.

Favoured cheekpieces are off today, but Queen Spud should still go well in the 17:00 at Fakenham. 2/1 seems a fair bet; might even go out a bit if the the mare on bottom weight is backed?

Good winner, well done.

7.20 Flemenson - I think he can be forgiven his last run on heavy only 2 weeks after winning on that ground - was highly thought of in stable tours at start of season.

Thanks Marble/SteveT. Tomorrow have already backed Egypt Mill Spirit in the 18:00 - Worcester at 4/1 early doors (currently WmHill & Bet365). Hopefully this one will go really well for in-form trainer Tom George.

Last edited:
Trinityelitedotcom (4.25) had a much stronger field than this on toast until caught in the dying strides over Lingfield's sharp 6f (winner unlucky not to win again since). This turning 5f should prove right up his street.

Maybe not, but that apostrophe does! :p

Mubaraza looks the percentage call but that price in a race like this does nowt for me.

Instead, I'm taking a punt on Body Language.

Last edited:
Maybe not, but that apostrophe does! :p

Mubaraza looks the percentage call but that price in a race like this does nowt for me.

Instead, I'm taking a punt on Body Language.

I've come a long way, I couldn't write a sentence before joining this forum.:D

Last edited:
Well, that was disappointing! Egypt Mill Spirit had every chance considering there were only 4 left in the race 4-fences out, but the winner certainly had the best 'attitude'..:whistle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back