What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a bit of the 8/1 about Frozen Over in the 16:45 Uttoxeter, in the hope it gets some reward for consistency.

Possibly although he looked beaten at a mile anyway. Maybe needs a longer straight than the first post at Longchamp.

Aye, but he was ridden more handily than normal.
Just my take, but he needs to be kept away from Toronado, and today was a test for the POW. Doubt he'll take in any 10f races now though.

A really poor run by Frozen Over, could see it coming before the 3rd last. Oh well..........

Leicester 3.55 GREEB
b/br colt Oasis Dream - Shamtari
Winner of a Warwick maiden over 6f last August and third in a handicap at Newmarket off a mark of 83 in April
"He is a colt I like a lot and he has come of for his reappearance at Newmarket. He has been working nicely and should be out again soon. He should stay further than 6f and will win his races."

Shrewd 8.50 Huntingdon who was second to us at MR must have a great chance and Neverownup in the 6.50 looked outstanding on Sunday

He might be incredibly game but I think Line Daois has a touch of the slows about him-I might get a nice payday out of him if he runs again this summer.

12pm precautionary inspection at Beverley today Wednesday and several non runners anticipated around the country.

The 3.20 and 5.35 races at Cartmel have the look of two recent plots, the last one of which was in January. :whistle:

Think that Spavento has an excellent chance here, ran very well lto and won this 2 years ago.
Pixie Cut had a dreadful run through lto coming up the inside rail got stopped time and time again, had previously finished in front of York winner Streets of new york and chester winner Gabrials Star at Catterick with a very decent run in a class 3 sandwiched between. Backing both and an EW double.

Chepstow 5.15 Urban Space e/way 17.0 & 4.37 - personal fancy

Originally trained by Brendan Powell then went to John Flint after 9 month break and finished 2nd btn a hd off 64 on first run for trainer.
After 8 runs for John Flint including 3 wins and 2 seconds and rated 77 he went to trainer C Dore.
After 11 runs and no wins he went back to John Flint and won f/t/o for trainer off 65.
He had another 8 runs for trainer before being moved to Tony Carroll where he had 7 runs without a win.
He's had a 7 month break and is back again with John Flint about to have his first run for trainer for the third time off a mark of 52.

Sharestan-unbeaten when appearing after a 150 days plus-5 out of 6 when soft appears in going description.

I've backed that one as well Luke.

I also fancy Brown Panther today - was expecting 5-2 rather than the 4-1 on offer. Will probably back it each way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back